Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NGD: Guardian Angel Player! (starter post)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf View Post
    A surgical error left me with serious hearing loss.
    I've just had some newly released hearing aids which are amazing. The first set that don't ''pop'' when I play the guitar.
    Wasn't at all aware, great news on the hearing aids though.

Forgot to reply that TAG doesn't do 'minor flaws'. Their current build-slot order system and building process ensure that each guitar is given equal attention and takes the least possible amount of time from starting build to PROPER completion. So not only do they make perfect guitars, they manage to do so in a shorter amount of time than some other well known custom guitar order-makers out there, without the hiccups that other builders run into from taking more orders than they can hope to finish in the foreseeable future.

I'm not paid by TA/affiliated. I just like to understand all about the things I enjoy. Anyone can correct me whenever I'm wrong. It seems Tom has a clear enough philosophy surrounding the guitars he makes: to optimize usage of resources at hand in order to maximize satisfaction for all who support what he does(order his guitars) but always within the boundaries of no compromise on quality.

It seems my comments were misunderstood.
    I was simply stating that I am quite content to wait as long as it takes for the guitar.
    I don't intend to keep bombarding the company with ''when will it be ready'' emails but it seems that I've now unintentionally become the pest I was trying to avoid.

You know what its like when your kids keep nagging, you give in just to shut them up !!!
    That's all I was trying, unsuccessfully, to say.
    Sorry Tom.

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    sorry, again my text didn't convey the correct emotion. it was not meant to be an angry or scolding message. i do appreciate not getting hounded. you have been a total gentleman in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    sorry, again my text didn't convey the correct emotion. it was not meant to be an angry or scolding message. i do appreciate not getting hounded. you have been a total gentleman in the process.
    Thank you.

It seems my comments were misunderstood.
    I was simply stating that I am quite content to wait as long as it takes for the guitar.
    I don't intend to keep bombarding the company with ''when will it be ready'' emails but it seems that I've now unintentionally become the pest I was trying to avoid.

You know what its like when your kids keep nagging, you give in just to shut them up !!!
    That's all I was trying, unsuccessfully, to say.
    Sorry Tom.
    I should apologize. My replies are always way too long and can seem more serious than I intend them to be. Was trying to keep things informative, I do have to work on lightening things up when I make discussion.

Einstein was right , time is relative.
    The bills always arrive sooner than you'd like but waiting for your new guitar seems like an eternity.
    😨😨😨😨😨😨

Einstein was right , time is relative.
    The bills always arrive sooner than you'd like but waiting for your new guitar seems like an eternity.
    😨😨😨😨😨😨
    Right!!???