Hi all, so excited to be here! My Anderson Journey started late 2020 when my late father ordered his first TAG, a Cobra in a beautiful green to blue surf. The guitar arrived earlier this August, 6 months after my father passed away. The team at TAG in coordination with Northwestern Guitars(our dealer), had a trick up their sleeves. The guitar arrived with a SN that would have been my fathers birthday this year! This in conjunction with a heartfelt letter to my family signed by the entire TAG team was a LOT to take in..

Sentiment aside, this Cobra is the most outstanding guitar I've put hands on in my 25 years of noodling. I find that I am always on the hunt for the next guitar, and after this epiphany, I started browsing TAG's anywhere they could be found for sale. While on this search that lasted over a month, I stumbled on an in distress L'il Raven in Shell Pink. This was the first guitar I'd looked at online out of hundreds that I had an urge to look at the SN.. As luck would have it, it's also shares my fathers birthday as a serial number! Different ending letters of course. Overcome by the serendipity of it all, I pulled the trigger on the Raven.

I can't decide which of the two I want to be buried with! Truly amazing instruments!

I do have a neck question; the neck on the Raven is a 62 Pete. I am very curious to learn the origins of this neck name and profile. Much thanks in advance for any help!

In summary, super excited to be here and learn what I can from ya'll. Cheers!