View Full Version : Hollow T review

jsteingraber
01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
My review of a Hollow T.

http://jordansteingraber.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/tom-anderson-hollow-t/

tom
01-07-2014, 08:51 PM
thanks for the kind words.

just so you know, the 2, 4 and pulled middle sounds are not split, they are what we call "kicked back". there is a passive filter circuit that pulls out some middle while leaving the humcancelling intact.

Casper
01-07-2014, 10:06 PM
I have one of those! Mines different but I concur!!
(except mine weighs about 6lbs..the weight is OH so yummy.

Pietro
01-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Is your other guitar an Atom or Atom CT?

I currently have an Atom CT (hollow) and a T Classic. They do indeed compliment each other really really well... but I find myself "going to" the Atom almost every time it seems...

btw, a grippy strap stops neck dive well on a hollow guitar. I had a Hollow Cobra and with a grippy strap it balanced very nicely.

Charlie J
01-11-2014, 01:59 PM
I have a Hollow Short T that I love, great guitar! Bought it used so I don't know which pickups are in it since I'm not all familiar with the pickup models/options.

tom
01-11-2014, 06:05 PM
If you look up the date in the serial number search on our site you'll get all the details.

jsteingraber
01-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Is your other guitar an Atom or Atom CT?

I currently have an Atom CT (hollow) and a T Classic. They do indeed compliment each other really really well... but I find myself "going to" the Atom almost every time it seems...

btw, a grippy strap stops neck dive well on a hollow guitar. I had a Hollow Cobra and with a grippy strap it balanced very nicely.

I have the Atom CT. It's a great guitar, but right now I'm finding myself consistently going to the Hollow T. I love the sound of that thing. It feels like the guitar I've been searching for :)

jsteingraber
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
thanks for the kind words.

just so you know, the 2, 4 and pulled middle sounds are not split, they are what we call "kicked back". there is a passive filter circuit that pulls out some middle while leaving the humcancelling intact.

Thanks for the accurate info! I had no clue...I'm kind of ignorant in the world of pickups, so that's what it sounded like to me and that's how someone else explained it to me.

Pietro
01-21-2014, 02:24 PM
I have the Atom CT. It's a great guitar, but right now I'm finding myself consistently going to the Hollow T. I love the sound of that thing. It feels like the guitar I've been searching for :)

Ain't havin' choices and finding what you love wonderful?

Such a great time to be alive and playing guitar.