PDA

View Full Version : WTB Drop Top w/ Fishman Bridge

MojoRojo
11-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey Y'all.. I am ineterested in a drop top or hollow DT with a tremelo fishman bridge...preferably with a switcheroo, but other PU combos are ok.

Let me know if you see on anywhere...

Thanks

Casper
11-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Heres just what you are looking for on ebay..check it out! Decent price too.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Anderson-Hollow-T-Contoured-Piezo-with-Original-Hardshell-Case-GORGEOUS-/151161569574?pt=Guitar&hash=item2331ee8126

GASMAN
11-10-2013, 12:56 PM
I used to own that guitar. I can tell you it's an amazing instrument. Tons of pickup options, perfect neck and frets, and absolutely beautiful to look at.

Why did I sell? I decided that the standard neck profile is just a little too thin for me. Kind of kick myself----and actually have been considering bidding on it myself just to get it back.

korinabill
11-13-2013, 01:00 AM
I used to own that guitar. I can tell you it's an amazing instrument. Tons of pickup options, perfect neck and frets, and absolutely beautiful to look at.

Why did I sell? I decided that the standard neck profile is just a little too thin for me. Kind of kick myself----and actually have been considering bidding on it myself just to get it back.

Believe it or not, I also owned that guitar. I bought it at Brook Mays in Dallas about 10+ yrs ago. Very versatile - good do anything. I traded it a few years later for a fiesta red classic (salmon colored) with what had previously been the newly released boosted VA pickups, also a madagascar RW board. I still have it.

I wish I still had that drop top T.

GASMAN
11-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Believe it or not, I also owned that guitar. I bought it at Brook Mays in Dallas about 10+ yrs ago. Very versatile - good do anything. I traded it a few years later for a fiesta red classic (salmon colored) with what had previously been the newly released boosted VA pickups, also a madagascar RW board. I still have it.

I wish I still had that drop top T.

Looks like it has another new owner. Lucky guy.

MojoRojo
11-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks players....looks like a nice ride...but I am looking for an S style DT, have a T Drop already....please continue to keep an eye out.

Thanks

morty
12-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Hello i have a lovely Honnyburst DT with Fishman tremolobridge. I have tryed to sell it, but they dont gave me the right price.. and i realy dont need the money.. so i still keep it and i love the funky sound.. dont use the fishman verry often, but it got some realy nice percusive tones.. for acoustic sounds i use my Tylor.