PDA

View Full Version : Only in Alabama...

Briggs
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
What is Bob putting in those guitars these days?

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad49/briggs69/taylor001.jpg (http://s920.photobucket.com/user/briggs69/media/taylor001.jpg.html)

dannopelli
08-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Thats a heck of a nice Taylor for $750. I'd buy it. I already live in a haunted house...

pipedwho
08-07-2013, 10:24 PM
It's those haunting mids that get you every time.

Briggs
08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Haha every time Piped!

And Danno, I don't know if you're kidding about the house or not, but I lived in one that my wife and I are convinced there was a 'presence'... not scary just odd stuff would happen, it wasn't until after we moved out that we found out the previous owner committed suicide there... think they'd have to disclose something like that...

dannopelli
08-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Haha every time Piped!

And Danno, I don't know if you're kidding about the house or not, but I lived in one that my wife and I are convinced there was a 'presence'... not scary just odd stuff would happen, it wasn't until after we moved out that we found out the previous owner committed suicide there... think they'd have to disclose something like that...

Well our home was built over time from the 1760's to 1801. We have almost every deed, including those written on brown paper! Lots of people have died here, and some say the Underground Railroad used this place as a stop. (We are five miles from the Mason Dixon line.)

We have had folks tell us there are spirits here. So its not actually "haunted", but there is a presence, supposedly. I've never seen anything. But as I said more than one person who dabbles in the spirit world has told us about spirits.

So yeah, for $750 I'd buy a "haunted" geetar!

stratoquack
08-08-2013, 09:18 PM
One of the few things I remember about my real estate class is that the agent does not have to disclose "supernatural" information but if the buyer inquires then the agent has to tell them. So if ever buy another home I'll be sure to inquire about any suicide, murder or haunting!!

I kid you not when I say that is the most interesting thing I learned in my real estate class.

Briggs
08-09-2013, 04:05 PM
So yeah, for $750 I'd buy a "haunted" geetar!

Haha don't think I haven't thought about it. Maybe keep at the church for a backup...just in case... ;)

...the agent does not have to disclose "supernatural" information but if the buyer inquires then the agent has to tell them. So if ever buy another home I'll be sure to inquire about any suicide, murder or haunting!!

I guess they look at it as don't ask don't tell... good to know though