PDA

View Full Version : A very short clips of my TAG Classic

dnumde
08-15-2012, 09:55 AM
I've been meaning to do up a clip showcasing the switching options on my Classic's VA Booster w/ Add Bridge, just too busy with work recently.

It's my off day today and I'd spent some time woodshedding, so I thought might as well do up just a short clip.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_2RsVRuzy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Classic is phenomenal, access all the way up to the 22nd fret feels like butter! :D It was the H2+ (bridge pup) all the way in that clip. Will do up the switching video once I sort out all my work, till then!

gibson5413
08-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Awesome clip and playing! Love the Classic. I have two and adore them.

BTW, how do you embed the You Tube vid? I couldn't figure it out.

markus
08-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Very cool!!!

dplight
08-15-2012, 08:42 PM
You nailed it.

pipedwho
08-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Awesome tone and chops. Love that sound.

What amp did you use?

chriswhite
08-16-2012, 12:54 AM
BTW, how do you embed the You Tube vid? I couldn't figure it out.
just use the embed link from youtube

guitarzan
08-16-2012, 09:55 AM
1. Sounds great!
2. Tell me about that guitar, it looks familiar. :)

dnumde
08-16-2012, 11:44 AM
gibson5413: On the video page, click on the "Share" button and then the "Embed" button, after which you can copy and paste the code into the message here and voila! Coincidentally at the point of time when I was considering to order my Classic, your sage green metallic Classic demo vid was the one that had me gassing more!

pipedwho: It was all through the Eleven Rack, using the modelled Bogner Ecstacy red channel with a touch of delay and chorus.

guitarzan: That's the metallic charcoal Classic that arrived in May. Pickups are H2 in the neck, SC1 in the middle and H2+ in the bridge. The usual VA Booster with split all pups and add bridge. Keeps me grinning like a little boy every time I pick it up :D

Thanks for the encouragement guys, hope to do more videos. Been planning to do up Separate Ways by Journey, can anyone say more cheese from the 80s? :p

pipedwho
08-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the encouragement guys, hope to do more videos. Been planning to do up Separate Ways by Journey, can anyone say more cheese from the 80s? :p
You can *never* have enough cheese from the '80s! :D :cool:

pluto
08-17-2012, 10:28 PM
loved it a lot. I'm not familiar at all with the song, but I really dug the tone. What amplification are you using?

dnumde
08-27-2012, 12:41 PM
loved it a lot. I'm not familiar at all with the song, but I really dug the tone. What amplification are you using?

Sorry bout the late reply, been busy again....my Classic is plugged straight into the Eleven rack!

pluto
09-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Sorry bout the late reply, been busy again....my Classic is plugged straight into the Eleven rack!

thanks dnumde! as I've already said, I really dug the tone on the clip! Gotta try an 11 rack one of these days-just can't bring myself to playing all digital, but one of these days, I'll break down!