PDA

View Full Version : question about new projet

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 03:02 AM
Hello to all,

I have a question for Tom or the staff: I have a new TA project for which the request passed by the French importer Audiotubetech.

It's a Classic S project: Starry night Black in HSH (HC1 + neck, SC1 middle, HC3 + bridge) - alder body / maple neck with rosewood fingerboard - sunken floyd rose

I want to take the 5 way add bridge with splitter + VA boost in option .

1st question: in positions 2 and 4 HC1+ and HC3+ are already splitted ? the splitter switch will be only used in positions 1 and 5?

2nd question: is it possible to have a light weight option for the alder body ?

3d question : I want chrome cover for HC1+ and HC3+ but it's impossible to select "chrome" whne i used the artist spec sheet on line ?

Thanks very much in advance

Christophe

chriswhite
05-21-2012, 05:10 AM
Hello to all,

I have a question for Tom or the staff: I have a new TA project for which the request passed by the French importer Audiotubetech.

It's a Classic S project: Starry night Black in HSH (HC1 + neck, SC1 middle, HC3 + bridge) - alder body / maple neck with rosewood fingerboard - suncekn floyd rose

I want to take the 5 way add with splitter bridge + VA boost in option .

1st question: in positions 2 and 4 HC1+ and HC3+ are already splitted ? the splitter switch will be only used in positions 1 and 5?

2nd question: is it possible to have a light weight option for the alder body ?

3d question : I want chrome cover for HC1+ and HC3+ but it's impossible to select "chrome" whne i used the artist spec sheet on line ?

Thanks very much in advance

Christophe
I can answer one of those for you. The HC's are always chrome covered.

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks Chris for your answer about HC cover :)

tom
05-21-2012, 08:34 AM
With the boost option, 2 and 4 automaticly split.
Nickel plating is more tonally transparent than Chrome, so it is the silver choice.
Our alder has been very consistently light weight.

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 09:54 AM
With the boost option, 2 and 4 automaticly split.
Nickel plating is more tonally transparent than Chrome, so it is the silver choice.
Our alder has been very consistently light weight.

Thanks very much Tom !

Is there a big difference "colour between Nickel plating and chrome ?

With the boost option, the switch have only one function wich is the boost ?

tom
05-21-2012, 10:49 AM
enough that we only make nickel.
the switch is 3 way. up acts like SSS guitar. middle acts like HsH guitar. down acts like HSH with boost.

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks very much Tom.

The Classic i want is the same like that (World Guitar order in UK):

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/906572tomandersonstarrynightfloyd03.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=906572tomandersonstarrynightfloyd03. jpg)

Pick up bridge and neck are nickel for this guitar (09-27-11P) ?

Finaly, if I can allow myself, have you send the quote for the guitar to Audiotubetech? :o

Thanks in advance !

tom
05-21-2012, 12:47 PM
those are nickel covers.
i am not sure if they have contacted us about your order. roy here handles their communication and he is not in today. i will check when i see him tomorrow.

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Very very thanks Tom

Audiotubetech told me to have contacted you several days ago.

I contact him tomorrow.

Still thank you for being also available, it is far from being the case generally, and for guitars which are very far behind your...

chriswhite
05-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Tom is right its a nickel coated cover but it is the "chrome" look that you're getting.

nessgfonky
05-21-2012, 04:10 PM
thanks chriswhite :D

nessgfonky
05-23-2012, 09:17 AM
those are nickel covers.
i am not sure if they have contacted us about your order. roy here handles their communication and he is not in today. i will check when i see him tomorrow.

Hey Tom,

Were able you to see with Roy to chek about my order with audiotubetech ?

Thanks in advance :D