PDA

View Full Version : first non-anderson guitar in a very long time...

mike_TA81
01-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Collings C10 Deluxe -- absolutely loving it.

I wanted a more traditional acoustic instead of going for the Crowdster -- I must say this guitar is unbelievable and definitely a keeper.

Neck feels great, tonally balanced (not too bassy or trebly) and sounds huge and full. Wait time for me was about 9 months.

Anyway if you're in the market for an acoustic, don't forget to check Collings out!

http://idisk.mac.com/lifter-Public/collings.jpg

GuitArtMan
01-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Schweet!!!

Briggs
01-19-2012, 02:31 AM
If I didn't have the Crowdy +, my next choice would be a Collings. They've got to be one of the best true acoustics out there. (Still waiting to try an Olson though...) We have a great Collings dealer here in town, and they have some fantastic guitars. I especially love the small bodies. Plus they have the best suction coming out of the case too!!

Congrats! She's a beauty.

Suriel Zayas
01-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Can't get rid of it.

Briggs
01-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Can't get rid of it.

Oh, No Way Suriel! I wouldn't dream of it. The ONLY way the Crowdster is leaving me is in my will when I'm gone. :) For what I do, there is no better stage acoustic that I can switch from Acoustic to Elec in the middle of a song. I was just saying if I was looking for a traditional acoustic, Collings a small body Collings would be at the top of my list.

Suriel Zayas
01-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Oh, No Way Suriel! I wouldn't dream of it. The ONLY way the Crowdster is leaving me is in my will when I'm gone. :) For what I do, there is no better stage acoustic that I can switch from Acoustic to Elec in the middle of a song. I was just saying if I was looking for a traditional acoustic, Collings a small body Collings would be at the top of my list.

I can't get rid of my Collings C10 or Crowdster either.

gibson5413
01-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Looks great!