PDA

View Full Version : catalog

slowburn
07-01-2004, 08:53 AM
are you guys still using that catalog with the tortoise shell guitar on the cover? do you have a new one? or are you gonna wait until the mystery guitar is completed?

Stan Malinowski
07-01-2004, 09:51 AM
The present catalog has a picture of a Tiger-Eye Cobra on the cover. This is the same catalog which has been used for approximately the last 3 years or so.

The catalog you are reffering to (Tortoise Shell Drop Top) was the previous version. INTERESTING FACT: Forum member Scott Peterson was the original owner of that Tortoise Shell DT!!

tom
07-01-2004, 10:13 AM
still have the tiger eye one. no plans for a new catalog, we spend whatever we can on the website. usually when you finish a catalog a new item appears, then another. when you're small like us, 10,000 catalogs, which is the number you have to print to make the cost even close to bearable, lasts for a really long time.

slowburn
07-01-2004, 10:29 AM
so then you wouldn't mind if I ordered a catalog even though I probably won't be able to buy a guitar any time soon?

on another note, your website has been acting up today...

dpeterson
07-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by tom
still have the tiger eye one. no plans for a new catalog, we spend whatever we can on the website. usually when you finish a catalog a new item appears, then another. when you're small like us, 10,000 catalogs, which is the number you have to print to make the cost even close to bearable, lasts for a really long time.

hey if you ever need help with it, it's my day job :)

side note, have you ever thought about doing a dvd like prs does? Even though i dont even own a prs, i thought it was very informative, and gives a view to many who would not otherwise get to see. I cant wait till i get to come down, t-minus 15 days and counting :)

Dave

tom
07-01-2004, 01:34 PM
yes you can send for a catalog. if everyone that got a catalog ordered a guitar, you'd all be waiting a very long time for your guitars.
we have talked about a dvd, brian at tonelounge was out shooting a little video as a sample. he did one for fender and taylor. we'll see, it still involves a bunch of time that we don't have.

Scott Peterson
07-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
The catalog you are reffering to (Tortoise Shell Drop Top) was the previous version. INTERESTING FACT: Forum member Scott Peterson was the original owner of that Tortoise Shell DT!!

Lord do I miss that guitar.

Sigh.