PDA

View Full Version : Ngd X 2!

Casper
12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Not to upstage Brother Danno...(Congrats btw!!)

I was a nervous Dad yesterday. My Cobra which was in Andyland for a repair arrived yesterday at my office at 2pm (Thanks Tom!) I also was expecting the arrival of my new (to me) Sage Green Metallic Classic and it arrived at..2:30pm yesterday!..The comments from my co-workers..sheesh! me walking out of the office with 2 Andys under my arms was a sight!
Last nite I was in heaven with my Cobra being back after awhile away and my new one (which replaced my old faithful 96 blonde Classic). It was like having 2 brand new Andersons..
I'll get some pics of the 'kids' this weekend..

Can I get some love for the 1 11/16 50's Smaller V???!! Owwwww!!!:D This neck on the Classic is AWESOME.
Courtesy of Curtisjames (Thank You bro! Great transaction!)

Going to really enjoy my gigs this weekend!

dannopelli
12-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Not to upstage Brother Danno...(Congrats btw!!)

I was a nervous Dad yesterday. My Cobra which was in Andyland for a repair arrived yesterday at my office at 2pm (Thanks Tom!) I also was expecting the arrival of my new (to me) Sage Green Metallic Classic and it arrived at..2:30pm yesterday!..The comments from my co-workers..sheesh! me walking out of the office with 2 Andys under my arms was a sight!
Last nite I was in heaven with my Cobra being back after awhile away and my new one (which replaced my old faithful 96 blonde Classic). It was like having 2 brand new Andersons..
I'll get some pics of the 'kids' this weekend..

Can I get some love for the 1 11/16 50's Smaller V???!! Owwwww!!!:D This neck on the Classic is AWESOME.
Courtesy of Curtisjames (Thank You bro! Great transaction!)

Going to really enjoy my gigs this weekend!
Congrats on your new geetar Shaun! Get some pics up soon!

Pyrrhic Victory
12-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Congrats, Casper. Sounds like an amazing day at your place.