PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellars.....

Juice-Squeezer
06-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Saying my offical hello to this forum after being chastised by a few for my classified post;)
I don't own any Andersons, but I've been jones'n for a Hollow-T for some time. Tom, wanna setup all my guitars? :)
Check out Good Morning America on aug. 24th if you're an early riser and you can put a face with a name. or least my screen name. :cool:
later

Scott Peterson
06-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Welcome!!

andersonguy
06-24-2004, 12:46 AM
Hi JS,
Recognize you from the Huge Rack Forum,
Glad your here, hope to give you a warm welcome.
I absolutely love my hollow droptop T classic, what a great guitar, I hope you find one:) Looking forward to the Aug gig

AG

tmihm
06-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Juice-Squeezer...welcome!

I just got my first Andy about a month or two ago....a Hollow T George Harrison tribute model (the one to the left :-). I am absolutely astounded at this guitar - the playability, the tones...and just the overall feel. you'll never look back if you do get one. I have a bunch of nice guitars, including an early PRS Private Stock, but none of them speak to me like the Andy. If you were anywhere near Pittsburgh, I'd offer to have you come over and try mine!

Terry

pluto
06-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the forum! Not sure what happened in whatever post you're referring to, but in any case, the Hollow T is one of the most versatile axes I've played. August 24th??? I think you need to remind us the day before-that's too long from now.

tmihm
06-24-2004, 04:44 PM
August 24th? HOLY CRAP. That was my GOTW from 2003! :eek:

I should be able to remember :D

Stan Malinowski
07-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the forum J-S! I will try to catch your show on the 24th (or at lest tape it)!

John Price
07-08-2004, 08:43 AM
HOWDY!
;)