PDA

View Full Version : FS: Anderson HDTC - GOTW February 16 2003

JoeB63
06-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi all,

I'm selling the Hollow Drop Top Calssic that I bought from Pluto. I wanted you guys to have a shot at it before I post it elsewhere on the net.

It's the guitar of the week for February 16 2003: Click Here (http://www.andersonguitars.com/cfPages/displayGOW.cfm?status=archive&theWeek=8&theYear=2003)

Pluto had Anderson switch the neck pickup to a full-size humbucker, the original pickguard is also including (but not the original neck pick-up). It's in the same mint condition as when I bought it.

$1,600 + shipping/insurance.

I would consider a trade for a Cobra with Trem or Cobra S, or a Hollow T classic or T classic.

Thanks,
Joe

killerburst
06-21-2004, 11:38 AM
PM sent

pluto
06-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Good luck Joe selling or trading your guitar. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

JoeB63
06-21-2004, 06:11 PM
E-mail me here if you're interested. Thanks!

Joe's e-mail (jbarkan@austin.rr.com)

JoeB63
06-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Traded to Joel M. for his Hollow Cobra S.

Thanks Joel!

And thanks to everyone else who inquired about the HDTC.

pluto
06-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Looks like my two old guitars got traded for each other. Who woulda thought that would happen?

Joel
06-23-2004, 06:43 PM
I've wanted your old HDTC since the minute I saw it on the Gear Page classifieds. Of course Joe beat me to it. I really liked your Hollow Cobra S but when the HDTC showed up again I had to do it. Of course it helps that we both live in Austin - the trade was super easy. Joe's happy and I'm happy. It worked out great in the end.

Joel

pluto
06-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Joel
I've wanted your old HDTC since the minute I saw it on the Gear Page classifieds. Of course Joe beat me to it. I really liked your Hollow Cobra S but when the HDTC showed up again I had to do it. Of course it helps that we both live in Austin - the trade was super easy. Joe's happy and I'm happy. It worked out great in the end.

Joel

What's funny is that I was going to ask you if you would ever consider selling her back to me if you ever decided to give her up. I kind of miss ol' "blue balls"-my nickname for her.

Joel
06-23-2004, 07:01 PM
Blue balls huh? I hate to ask what your nickname for your wife is:D

I wasn't even considering selling it. I really liked it and had even decided to leave the pickups as is. But you know the rest of the story.

Know anybody who wants an H1+ or an H3? I guess I'll throw them in the marketplace. The H2+ in the HDTC is plenty hot for me.

R/
Joel

pluto
06-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Joel
Blue balls huh? I hate to ask what your nickname for your wife is:D

I wasn't even considering selling it. I really liked it and had even decided to leave the pickups as is. But you know the rest of the story.

Know anybody who wants an H1+ or an H3? I guess I'll throw them in the marketplace. The H2+ in the HDTC is plenty hot for me.

R/
Joel

My wife's nickname-"bust my balls". As for the pickups, I would put them up on ebay or the gearpage. Good luck though-there's not much of a market for used pickups.