PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I highjacked another's thread !

wolf
12-19-2010, 07:33 PM
I have now uploaded 4 videos from my final gig onto You Tube.

The camera was hidden and I had no idea I was being recorded and I messed up the 2nd solo in Comfortably Numb because my ex walked into the pub and I lost the plot... LOL :rolleyes:

I love the tone I get in How Long which is the H2+ split and mixed with the mid single, chorus added to the lead sound with my Analogman chorus. The solo was totally ad libbed and is my favourite of the night.

Thanks for watching but it's not about self promotion, it's to show how incredible I think my Drop Top is.
Unfortunately it was very dark in the pub so the top of the guitar can't be seen in all it's glory. :(

Thanks to Tom for building me such an incredible guitar and giving me the motivation to get out there and play !

LINKY http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MrWolf5150&aq=f

oakridge
12-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Great smooth tone Wolf
Can't wait for my droptop to arrive next year

kevin h
12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
why your final gig?

i for one didn't mind at all that your forgot the second solo in comfortably numb. i enjoyed what you played.

wolf
12-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Thank you, I was reacting to the changes because I'd forgotten where I was in the song, so just messed about till it finished.. women have a habit of making men forget what's happening !!!

I've lost my hearing so my singing career is over but if you read the other thread, I'm fighting to regain my guitar playing career... and I ain't giving up till the fat lady sings !! :D

Big Harry
12-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Except you are not Robert Plant :D , I don't see any other problem in your singing Wolf
I like your guitar tone too .
Thanks for sharing .
Cheers,
Zoran
ps
nothing wrong with self promotion , I am doing that a lot :eek: :cool:

Dr. Ellwood
12-20-2010, 11:12 PM
A very nice job Wolf! guitar tone sounds great!!! nice vocals too!

wolf
12-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Thank you for the kind words

Update for you, bandages came off today and the ear and new ear drum have healed nicely.
I have to wait another 4 weeks before they do a hearing test but at least, after 18 months I now have an intact ear drum and healthy canal.

If nothing else, at least I'll be able to swim and go on an aeroplane again ! :D

tom
12-21-2010, 02:00 PM
that's great news. lets hope for a full recovery so you can sing and play as much as you want.