PDA

View Full Version : FS- Hollow T Bora Bora (H-S-H+pwrbdge)

Babow2
07-06-2010, 03:35 PM
SOLD

Time to thin the herd. Seriously, my daughter needs a new harp and I can't justify keeping this beauty. 02-09-04A is a Bora Bora Blue to Trans Blue Hollow T, with a heavily tubular quilted top on Alder. In addition to H1-, SD1, H2+, it has a powerbridge, vintage tremolo, and switcheroo system. Heavy frets on a 1 11/16" nut and ONLY ONE strap button. This beauty has shades of purple and green in the Bora Bora blue. I couldn't resist adding abalone topped knobs, but would include the originals as well. Has the OHSC in great shape.

The only point to note is that the guitar sustained a ding on the top, right where your arm rests. I had Benny Rodriguez repair it. Benny worked at TAG for years and is "part of the family" as Tom puts it. As you can see from the photos, Benny did a great job of repairing the guitar. It is colored and sealed and perfectly fine. From a foot away you can't see the repair in the quilt, let alone under your forearm.

I do have a Fishman Powerblender pedal for this and a new TRS cable, which I am willing to negotiate on to make it a comprehensive package.

I am asking $1650 for the guitar alone shipped and insured in the ConUSA. Paypal or other fees negotiable. If you are interested in the pedal and cable, also negotiable. I am not looking for any trades. I still can't figure out why my pictures never insert into my posts, but here is a link to pictures. You can see the guitar, the "ding" and the repair.

http://babowmusicgear.shutterfly.com/pictures/16

http://babowmusicgear.shutterfly.com/pictures/27

Brent
707-235-9824

Babow2
08-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Bump. I bought Danopelli's Atom and need to sell this HDTT!

blindlemonshark
08-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi

I'm interested in the guitar - it would have to be shipped to Canada and I would be using Paypal.

Rick

Babow2
08-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Would you believe I sold it this past weekend. I am just now marking it sold on the board. Sorry about that.
Brent