PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Fort Campbell Kentucky

TravisG
03-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Hi there,

My name is Travis and I am an Officer in the US Army stationed at Fort Campbell, KY. I am originally from Midland, Texas and I have owned 3 Hollow T Classics and a Baritom Classic in the past. The Baritom Classic and 2 of the Hollow T Classics hold to be sold many years ago because of financial reasons at the time.

I bought another Hollow T Classic in 2006 and was really in love with this guitar but on 14 January my house was burglarized and with the burglary I had my Hollow T Classic stolen along with 3 Martin acoustic guitars. If you see a Hollow T Classic with alder back/swamp ash top, 3 color sunburst, with the Pete Anderson set up (TV3, VA12, VA12) and a Tremolo, maple neck with madagascar rosewood fretboard for sale please check out this serial number to see if it is my Anderson: 07-18-06A. If I could somehow retrieve this guitar I would be most appreciative.

Anyway I may be looking to also find another Baritom Classic if anybody has one out there for sale? If you do drop me a message and let me know the details and price.

Thanks for adding me to your list and I hope to trade stories with y'all in the near future.

V/R,

Travis Gunter

Pietro
03-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Hope you get that back somehow...

markus
03-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Hey Travis. Welcome to this great forum!
Sorry to hear about your stolen Hollow T Classic. That really sucks! :( As Tom mentioned in the other thread, you should report the serial number to him, so he can mark it stolen in the Serial Number search on the Anderson webpage: http://www.andersonguitars.com/cfpages/serialsearch.cfm
I keep my fingers crossed that you'll get it back!

ClayCromer
03-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Welcome Travis, I'm a CG Officer stationed in Cape May until this summer. My wife's family is all from KY, around Bowling Green. Sorry to hear about you losing those prized possessions. You may want to look at scheduling your guitars with Armed Forces property insurance? I've done that w/ my guitars and amps; at least they're covered from breakage that may happen moving around every few years. v/r, Clay

mdrs
03-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the forum, Travis.

Hopefully Tom, or one of his guys will see this and post it on their website. I hope you get your guitars back.