PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Sighting in print

GDane1
02-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Not sure if this came up already, but there is a beautiful green drop top in the pages of the most recent Guitar Aficianado magazine. They are interviewing a long time engineer/sound guy to the pros (I forgot his name) with the TAG as one of his 3 guitars. Great color pic though. :D

tom
02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
yes, mark was a tech to the stars in the late 80's and 90's. we met him when he was doing artist relations for mesa boogie.

pipedwho
02-23-2010, 11:54 PM
After seeing the first issue of that Guitar Aficionado magazine, I felt like my entire collection of what I thought were high end guitars, amps and pedals were suddenly redefined as low end.

Pietro
02-24-2010, 07:52 AM
I picked that up on a news stand and have to say, as much as I love guitars, I love them to make MUSIC, not to just collect and display, and I am predicting a short lifespan for the mag.

tom
02-24-2010, 10:49 AM
it seems wrong on so many levels.

enr1co
02-24-2010, 12:24 PM
I picked up a FREE copy at NAMM and saw this article. The mag has some interesting articles like the cover story of John McEnroe and his
interest, collection of guitars. It is curious as to who the target mkt group
this mag is aimed at :confused:

I do like the photography, layouts and trivial article and almost filled out the 1 yr subscription card for $24.99 thinking, " Cool new monthly guitar pictures..." but then read that there are only 4 issues per year.

Would be open to $2.10 and issue but not $6.25 and issue. Guess, I'll have to wait until next years show to pick up another free issue...;)