PDA

View Full Version : Classic vibrato bridge question

stevem7
01-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Tom,

I'm not sure if this should appear in this forum or the "technical" thread so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong, but it looks like I've lost the little set screw that tightens the arm to the bridge in my '09 Classic. I wanted to see if you could post the manufacturer information so I can find an equivalent replacement?

It was a little dangly last night and when I went to tighten it, I put the Allen wrench in and it was like, "huh?". Nothing there.

Thanks Tom...(or others)....

-Steve

tom
01-16-2010, 11:58 PM
i'll have to look when i get back to the shop on tuesday. it's the metric size that uses a 1.5mm wrench, i can't remember the size off the top of my head, still not that great with metric sizes. i do have some of them at the shop so if you would email me i'll get one in the mail on tuesday.

stevem7
01-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Tom,

I PM'd ya. I really appreciate it, and the great customer service you provide time and time again. Thank God there are folks like you in this business.

I think my new 3 p'up Drop Top T might be finished in a few weeks in your neck of the woods, and I can't wait until I get my hands on it.

Here's a photo of said guitar at said night (hope I'm HTMLing this right):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/audiobrewery/4282474030/