PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Philadelphia!

dank
10-03-2003, 07:13 AM
Hello, everyone: I am a 43 year old attorney in Philly, and I've been playing guitar since I was four ( right after the Beatles appeared on Ed Sullivan). I love collecting guitars, and I have all of mine hanging on the walls of my studio. I recently ordered my first Tom Anderson and am looking forward to its arrival. It appears it may usurp my PRS as my "do all" guitar. On the advice of Roy from Anderson, I also ordered a Fishman Powerblender to get the most out of the Powerbridge; has anyone used this device? How do you like it? Thanks. Dan.

Stan Malinowski
10-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Hi Dan!,

I recently started a thread about the Fishman Powerbridge over in the Cobra Pit area. I have a FPB on my Classic and have found it useful for recording thru a PODxt. I haven't found an acoustic amp yet that knocks me out. On the other hand I can't imagine myself using the FPB live or thru an amp so the PODxt to the digital recorder is OK wsith me!

When is the estimated delivery date of your Anderson?

dank
10-07-2003, 12:40 PM
Stan: My guitar should be in by Thanksgiving. I was thinking of running the Anderson into the Fishman and the sending the "electric" to my amp and the "acoustic" into an AG Stomp and from there, to the PA.

John Price
11-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Hello! Philly!!!
not to far from you...
I'm about 2 hours North of you!