PDA

View Full Version : WTB- unloaded 2x12 cabinet

Babow2
12-16-2009, 05:28 PM
I have an interesting pair of speakers sitting on the shelf- a Cel. V30 and a G12-75T. I figure, why not put them in a cabinet and get some use out of them? The only problem is, I don't have an extra cabinet.

Maybe you do. Maybe you have been thinking, "Damn, this cabinet is just taking up space and I don't need. I sure could use a few bucks at holiday time, but I am too busy/lazy to put it up for sale." Well, it is your lucky day. If you are just that person, drop me a PM or email.

As to the particulars, there aren't many. I would take either open back or sealed back. I don't want anything home-made or low end brand. I would prefer a good quality, name brand including Mesa, Marshall, Rivera, Avatar, or boutique, or comparable.

So, I'll sit back and just let the cabinets come flying my way......

Happy holidays all,
Brent

ConnemaraGuitar
12-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Here ya go:

http://www.mojotone.com/amp-parts/Blackface/Blackface-Bassman-Style-2x12-Extension-Cabinet

Babow2
01-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the link and for the PM. I ended up with a plethora of cabs. I picked up a nice JDesign open back 2x12, built to look like a cabinet equivalent of a Marshall Bluesbreaker. I also am about to pick up a pair of Lopo 2x12 cabs that some guy mangled by chopping up the back panel. I can get them for next to nothing, and it is easy to make back panels.

So, I now have way more 2x12's than a man can use.

Thanks again,
Brent