PDA

View Full Version : Anderson dealer stock?

replayboy
11-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi Tom and the gang,
Have you ever thought of producing a list on the forum for a guitars built for dealer stock,on their way to being shipped out in the USA say monthly? It may help people looking for a certain guitar who cant wait for a custom order.
I trawl through the dealer websites but it takes ages...
I guess its like Gbase but for all your specific dealers???

tom
11-17-2009, 11:36 AM
we are happy to do a search for you if you have specs you're looking for. a global project is just bigger than we have the man power for. still working on the long over due website.

replayboy
11-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Wow,
Superfast again Tom.
Yes, in fact i am looking for a short T or short hollow T classic with contoured body,tinted maple neck, prefer small V and in Metallic Amber 1st choice or trans butterscotch

tom
11-17-2009, 12:28 PM
didn't you email me about that one? that sounds like a familiar search. sadly, out of nine short t variants in dealers, none are contoured and none have V neck.

replayboy
11-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi Tom,
Thanks again for the reply, no i haven't but i did get a quote for a build of one last week? looks like a custom order then.
There is a metallic amber non contoured one on evil bay which has a plus 0.050 neck which i could have lived with, but i do want a contoured version, any planned for build anytime soon?

tom
11-17-2009, 05:06 PM
2 contoured ones on order but neither in your color or neck choice.

chriswhite
11-17-2009, 07:57 PM
we are happy to do a search for you if you have specs you're looking for. a global project is just bigger than we have the man power for. still working on the long over due website.
If you are looking for some more manpower to put on payroll I will quit my job to come work for you :D :D ;)

tom
11-17-2009, 08:07 PM
to pay for more manpower we would need to make more guitars. therein lies the problem.

harritone
11-17-2009, 10:53 PM
That would be killer!.....to be able to put in a spec search, or something of that nature, to see what TA guitars are coming out soon, but not quite in a dealers stock yet.......an on-order/on-the-way search.....Sweet!!!
Hi Tom and the gang,
Have you ever thought of producing a list on the forum for a guitars built for dealer stock,on their way to being shipped out in the USA say monthly? It may help people looking for a certain guitar who cant wait for a custom order.
I trawl through the dealer websites but it takes ages...
I guess its like Gbase but for all your specific dealers???