PDA

View Full Version : Build Sheet

Ray K.
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I can't find it with the search.

I recently acquired a beautiful Hollow T Classic (03-13-08N) with OHSC, etc. But the build sheet was not included. I asked the fine folks that sold it if they might have it, but they do not.

Is it possible to get a reproduction/copy of one?

I realize this is a "small thing" and would be low priority, but it's just a nice touch to have the "certificate of birth." :)

Thanks,
Ray K.

tom
11-11-2009, 11:39 AM
yes we will make a dup. email rachel at rach.aguitars@earthlink.net

Ray K.
11-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks Tom!

Btw, the new pickups (SF1/TM2) and locking tuners for it are due in today. I'm excited and hope they get here soon enough so that I can do the install and try it out at rehearsal tonight. ;)

Ray K.

stevem7
11-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Ray,

I'd love to hear your review of those pickups when they're installed. I changed my mind on the TM series pickups on my new Hollow T, decided to keep the T more of traditional Tele guitar and opted for the TF series instead, but I still want to get your opinion on the TM.

-Steve

Ray K.
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey Steve,

Sure thing! Tom has a dizzying array of pickups to choose from, which is a good thing, but it can also get a bit confusing when trying to decide on the "perfect" ones. :)

Ray K.

Ray K.
11-18-2009, 03:02 PM
I just got an email from Rach letting me know the build sheet is on the way!

Thanks again to Rach, and of course Tom. It was a small detail, but important to me. :)

Ray K.