PDA

View Full Version : WTB small bodied acoustic for $2000 or less

FFOGG
10-31-2009, 08:13 AM
Maybe a long shot but I have $2000 to spend a guitar and looking for something different than what I have namely a Martin EC ..Martin HD 28 ..Taylor 12 String ..not really interested in Gibson Please reply to EGIORD7630@rcn.com. I am looking for a Santa Cruz ...Collings..Goodall ....

ConnemaraGuitar
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Hello, Emil,
When you say a "small acoustic" are you thinking a 3/4 size guitar? If this is the case, I might have something of interest to you.

Last year I completed the body for a style 5 terz sized guitar using very pretty bees' wing bubinga and a sitka spruce top. The bracing is scalloped spruce. I incorporated a sound port in the upper bout, which should improve the "playing experience." The neck (mahogany, not yet attached) will be fitted with an ebony fretboard; I can customize fret size and neck shape if you like. Cost will be in the $1200 range.

In any event, I plan to finish this one up in December and you're welcome to try it out. Let me know if you're interested.

FFOGG
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Lofton : I would to try it out and that amp you promised to sell me :) :) When :D

ConnemaraGuitar
11-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Righto, Emil! PM sent.