PDA

View Full Version : I'm a member now

Gary F.
05-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey, i just realized i'm not a jr. member anymore. I feel so, so, uh... member-like. Seriously, this is a cool forum and thanks to all who moderate and participate.

Gary:cool:

Stan Malinowski
05-08-2004, 08:06 AM
And thanks to you for you particpation!

andersonguy
05-08-2004, 07:04 PM
LOL! It goes so fast, I just realized I am now a senior member. Break out the Centrum Silver and Medamusal! LOL

:)

AG

Stan Malinowski
05-10-2004, 06:30 PM
AG,

I bet receiving your new guitar in a couple of days will reverse the aging process!

andersonguy
05-10-2004, 11:41 PM
Definately yes, but it wont do much for my social life. LOL Its hard enough to put down my hollow T classic. This could be worse.:)

Its great to have a place like this forum to share my happyness.

AG

Roy (maybe)
05-11-2004, 12:57 AM
Hello Mr. Anderson Guy,

Thank you for writing to Dr. Maybe’s advice column.

Social life troubles looming on the horizon with the acquisition of a new instrument? Anderson guitars can help out with that too. Gigging is a great way to reverse a stagnant social life. Invite a few friends over to dinner and have an after dinner jam. The whole family may want to join in. Bring percussion instruments for them.

Dr Maybe

Stan Malinowski
05-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Gigging is a great way to reverse a stagnant social life. Invite a few friends over to dinner and have an after dinner jam.

Roy (maybe),

Great idea! I will throw steaks on the grill about 5:30 PM, I expect you over no later than 6:00PM. BTW that's Eastern Time!

Roy (maybe)
05-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Hey Stan,

Great, are we inviting everyone? I’ll bring a VA equipped Classic and we can explore how huge and clear those can be as well when pumped though the proper amp with sympathetic settings—but I know you already know that. Still fun! We'll let someone else cook so we can get an early start. Everything tastes better when you serenade the chef.

Maybe

michaelomiya
05-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Roy (maybe)
Hello Mr. Anderson Guy,

Thank you for writing to Dr. Maybe’s advice column.

Social life troubles looming on the horizon with the acquisition of a new instrument? Anderson guitars can help out with that too. Gigging is a great way to reverse a stagnant social life. Invite a few friends over to dinner and have an after dinner jam. The whole family may want to join in. Bring percussion instruments for them.

Dr Maybe

Since when the "doctor" sign back in?;)
Great words of advice. I'll try that at the next family get together - maybe the kids can bang on a drum rather than on each other!

andersonguy
05-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Roy (maybe)
Hey Stan,

Great, are we inviting everyone? I’ll bring a VA equipped Classic and we can explore how huge and clear those can be as well when pumped though the proper amp with sympathetic settings—but I know you already know that. Still fun! We'll let someone else cook so we can get an early start. Everything tastes better when you serenade the chef.

Maybe

Uh, are people with "m" equipped classics invited? Or do I have to cook?

AG

Roy (maybe)
05-12-2004, 09:19 AM
You got the "Big A" on the headstock--you're playin'

Dr Maybe

andersonguy
05-12-2004, 09:45 AM
Its all I ever pleay (really) The other guitars I have, 1 fender, 1 old Ibanez hollowbody jazz, are strictly senimental really.

BTW, I got a big A tatooed on my torso, is that ok?

AG

Stan Malinowski
05-12-2004, 11:14 AM
BTW, I got a big A tatooed on my torso, is that ok?

TOO much information......:D :D