PDA

View Full Version : Hi Kids - New in These Parts

dugjustdug
08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Hey all:

Bought a gorgeous walnut drop-top several years ago while shopping for a PRS. Never regretted the change of mind as this is the easiest playing and most versitile guitar I've ever touched. It's my regular gigging guitar.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and contributing here regularly.

dug in Yakima, Washington

markus
08-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the forum dug.
We will certainly need pictures of that gorgeous walnut drop top! ;)

guitarzan
08-25-2009, 09:32 PM
welcome to the forum, dug!

X - Road 28
08-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Welcome aboard and please post some pictures, not that we don't believe you but it's mandatory.

Enjoy :D

jeff h
08-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Welcome Dug, and yes, pics are a must!! :D

dugjustdug
08-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the delay, guys. I'm not techno-literate so needed help in shrinking the photo sizes. Here's one (albeit grainy) from a blues show a couple of years ago.

I was grabbed by the finish and color of the body, and, fully-enveloped by shape of the neck and ease of play. Even though these models are on the lower end of the price spectrum, I was (and am) truly amazed at the quality of this guitar. By far, the easiest neck I've ever played.

tomsalvojazz
08-31-2009, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the forum! This is a really nich bunch of folks, and very helpful and full of info when you are ready to grow your TAG collection :D

They really are great guitars. I still remember my reaction when I picked up my first one about five years ago. Been playing them on and off ever since (along with some other outstanding guitars), and now all I have is Tom Andersons.

mdrs
09-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Welcome, Dug............Thanks for posting that photo. I'd sure like to see that Andy in more detail and clarity. Baring you posting a better photo, the forum elders may not teach you the secret handshake..............:cool:

dugjustdug
09-07-2009, 11:33 AM
LOL! Thanks for that! I need to figure out - possibly with the Forum Elders' help - how to properly embed images like many of you do. I'll get some help from my IT person tomorrow and maybe post a better pic to the "Live Action Shots" thread.

dannopelli
09-07-2009, 12:05 PM
http://andersonforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=5651&highlight=photobucket

Refer to post two from above, then the updated instructions from post three below:

http://andersonforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=6254&highlight=photobucket