PDA

View Full Version : Sadowsky Electrics

pnl7563
07-27-2009, 04:39 PM
I'll try again with this one has anyone owned or played a Sadowsky electric I've got next to no chance of finding one to try this side of the pond! Just curious, they look realy nice.

dannopelli
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
I had a chance to play a few of the "Strat Style" guitars. Excellent quality. A good guitar. Reminded me a bit of Suhr's.

For my money I'd get an Anderson. I just think the necks are far superior on Andersons to all the other custom builders. And I know you can find them over there!

Stys
07-27-2009, 05:50 PM
My cousin bought one. He likes it and it sounds OK. I just do not hear as much depth and roundness that I hear from my Anderson's in the Sadowsky. Plus, I may be spoiled but, the fret work does not feel as sweet as an Anderson. Although, ergonomically, the guitar was nice.

dannopelli
07-27-2009, 05:56 PM
My cousin bought one. He likes it and it sounds OK. I just do not hear as much depth and roundness that I hear from my Anderson's in the Sadowsky. Plus, I may be spoiled but, the fret work does not feel as sweet as an Anderson. Although, ergonomically, the guitar was nice.

What I was thinking too. Just a really good Strat.

pnl7563
07-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks for that guys, its kinda interesting and just as I figured realy. I'm definately an Anderson guy (I've owned many!) and being in a position of working in a music shop over here I get to play a lot of guitars and for my money Anderson's are the best production guitars out there.

Droptop
07-29-2009, 09:23 PM
I had a Walter Becker model and it was a great guitar. Had to sell it because of the economy and I still miss it. Roger makes the best boost for guitars in the business.

Suriel Zayas
07-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Roger makes the best boost for guitars in the business.

roger's outboard and inboard preamp for bass is legendary.