PDA

View Full Version : TAG Stork Just Came!!

jeff h
07-14-2009, 09:59 AM
My sixth child was delivered yesterday and today I sit in my office suffering.
When it arrived it was 6:00 P.M., Oklahoma City time, and was 105 degrees outside.(No kidding) My baby had been in the UPS truck all day. Case was hot and no doubt the guitar was too. I resisted temptation and did not open the case until this A.M. Beautiful Classic in Dakota Red (Patterned after guitar of the week 1/1/09). Problem is, I had to come to work and have not plugged it in yet. :( Ah well, I think I'll go home early, plug it in, and TEAR IT UP!!!!:D
Pics coming soon

tom
07-14-2009, 11:07 AM
man, that's willpower! you're a better man than i.

okstrat
07-14-2009, 12:42 PM
When my cobra S comes in tomorrow, I may not even use a knife, just bare hands on the box. :D

Jeff, congrats on the guitar. I think you and I are the only Anderson owners in Oklahoma. LOL

dannopelli
07-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Can't wait for the pics!

mdrs
07-14-2009, 06:54 PM
We must take good care of our children............

Way to go, Jeff. Awaiting pics......................:cool:

Fender58
07-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Congrats! That is some serious will-power.

markus
07-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Nice to see someone else give names to their guitars, Rob! :D Mine are called "Val", "Ket", "Ocean" and "Anie" so far. I only give names to my Andersons though as they're all special ordered and there's a story behind each one of them that's reflected in the name. I haven't found the final name for the one that's on order for August though... ;)

And congrats to Jeff on his new Classic. I can't wait to see pictures!!! And yes... that's impressive willpower indeed! :eek: :eek: Man, I'm German and I'm not that composed when an Anderson arrives... I drop everything, get my butt from San Fran down to Redwood City as quickly as humanly possible and usually don't leave the store without having plugged into a Rectifier for at least 1/2 hour. Kudos to you Jeff and enjoy the moment when it arrives! :D

iTwang
07-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Congrats Jeff!

I wish I knew that UPS Stork!

Pix, pix, pix, pix, pix! :D

funalij
07-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Congrats Jeff

I owned a Dakota red Tele classic and the colour is beautiful.
.....I couldn't wait to open case

Like the others, pics please