PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody NOT Sent In

X - Road 28
05-03-2009, 10:33 PM
their TAG registration, I'm getting ready to send mine away. Do I need to send in the whole sheet? or would a copy suffice :confused: .

Also sending away for the free Elixir Cable, nice touch :)

John Price
05-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Usually you would cut and send in just the half with all the information about your registration and you keep the side with all the details about your guitar.

I faxed a copy of mine.

You can also fax a copy of the Elixir promotional card to Elixir.

marzzz
05-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Darn- I sent in the whole thing, but kept a photocopy for myself. Also, I did not have the Elixir offer, but then again I am happy with my George L's.

X - Road 28
05-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks John, I'll do that.

John Price
05-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Darn- I sent in the whole thing, but kept a photocopy for myself. Also, I did not have the Elixir offer, but then again I am happy with my George L's.

If it was a recent purchase I would suggest that you contact your dealer and I'm sure he can get you a card.

mdrs
05-04-2009, 05:45 PM
If it was a recent purchase I would suggest that you contact your dealer and I'm sure he can get you a card.

I always send in a copy of the hang tag/booklet, so I can keep the original with the guitar.

And, I didn't get an Elixir card with my recently purchased Classic..........hummmmmmmmmm. :)

John Price
05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
I always send in a copy of the hang tag/booklet, so I can keep the original with the guitar.

And, I didn't get an Elixir card with my recently purchased Classic..........hummmmmmmmmm. :)

Make a call!

ShaunzNoiz
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Man......I didn't get one either?!?!

What's going on? Anybody know? I just figured the offer was no longer available?!?!

tom
05-05-2009, 10:12 AM
they've been included in every case we have shipped since about october last year. if you didn't get one we can send one. we'll just need the date on your guitar. elixir will also check against the database to make sure that date has not already gotten one.

ducmike
05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
So it's OK to send in a copy of the registration? I was told it had to be the original. The dealer told me he would get me shirt if I wanted to keep the form with the guitar. I guess the shirt is with the HF2 he ordered for me. :)

tom
05-05-2009, 01:26 PM
copies are fine.

mdrs
05-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Tom.........you are a very patient man!! :)

I just sent in my "registration" for the Classic I bought at Gelb a week or two ago. Maybe you could put the Elixir card in with my latest Anderson T shirt???

No biggie, really. The Classic and another Anderson Tee shirt is good enough for me!!

tom
05-05-2009, 05:15 PM
if you would email rach.aguitars@earthlink.net, it will have a better chance of getting done. she'll be the one to do it.

mdrs
05-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Thank you, Tom.