PDA

View Full Version : I no longer receive instant email notifications

Armando
04-27-2009, 12:48 PM
As the title states, for whatever reason, I haven't been receiving instant email notifications to topics I've subscribed to, I've contact the "webmaster" about this issue.

I'm using this post to try and see if it's working again as I still don't think I'm getting anything on pre-existing topics. So if you don't mind, please toss in you r 2 cents so I can tell whether it's working or not.

Thanks in advance!

Suriel Zayas
04-27-2009, 12:56 PM
testing, testing, testing........1.....2........3:D

Armando
04-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Nope, still not receiving replies. Help.........

Ahess86
04-27-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess that....

Your wife thinks you have enough guitars, so she rigged up your preferences to never send alerts and try to make you forget that Tom Anderson guitars exist.

Just a guess :p :confused:

Armando
04-27-2009, 01:15 PM
Wow, how did you know??........

Unfortunately, I'm still not receiving notifications.

tom
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
being a cave man, i just hit new posts when i sit down so i don't have more email in the box. if there's nothing, i just move on.

pipedwho
04-27-2009, 04:28 PM
being a cave man, i just hit new posts when i sit down so i don't have more email in the box. if there's nothing, i just move on.
+1, the the good thing about this forum is that it's small enough not to get inundated with posts when using that option.

Imagine doing it on Harmony Central or TGP! :eek:

Jack Gretz
04-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Hi Armando, I checked everything on your profile and it seems to be running as normal. If you stilll need attention I will continue to try to get it right for you

Armando
04-30-2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks Jack. Unfortunately, I'm still not receiving email notifications. Don't know what went wrong......

Armando
04-30-2009, 07:23 AM
+1, the the good thing about this forum is that it's small enough not to get inundated with posts when using that option.

Imagine doing it on Harmony Central or TGP! :eek:

Well, the nice thing about the email notifications pertains more to "older" post you "forget" about once they start getting cold....especially if the topic went unanswered.

Suriel Zayas
04-30-2009, 02:49 PM
there is a possibility that your email server is rejecting them as spam, dunno.

Armando
10-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm resurrecting this post because for what ever reason, I started receiving email notifications again to my posts.

Did the webmaster do anything recently to the server?

Whatever the reason, it's back!!!