PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the PNW

velcro-fly
04-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Hi -

I'm Steve - and I've become an Andersonaholic:D

Cool site here with some great info, thanks to those taking the time to keep it happening.

Regards,
Steve E
Portland, Or.

Stan Malinowski
04-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Welcome Steve, I've seen you fishing around on the Gear Page for an Anderson. Hope your wishes are soon answered.

velcro-fly
04-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Stan Malinowski
Welcome Steve, I've seen you fishing around on the Gear Page for an Anderson. Hope your wishes are soon answered.

Thanks Stan!

I think my fishing expedition is coming up short there as my current license only allows to land Hollow Drop Top's :D

My current pair of Andy's are keeping me more than happy, and my breakdown this morning assurred me all will be well in 6-8 weeks.

Steve E

Stan Malinowski
04-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Ah!, It's GREAT to hear you already have 2 Andersons. I thought you were still in the market for your first one!

Scott Peterson
04-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the Anderson Guitars Forum!

Donk70
04-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Welcome aboard.:)

pluto
05-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey Steve-weren't you on the H.C. forum? I haven't seen you there in a while (not that I visit there too often these days). I remember you were originally from Hawaii. Anyway, glad to see you here on the TAG forum! Mark

velcro-fly
05-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Pluto -

Hey Mark! yeah Waialua Steve here:D

I've cut way back on the HC circus - spend more time with my Andersons....getting ready to pull the trigger on another.

Still playing my 101b and my Splawn ....actually looking for something with a little less gain to round it all out.

Hope all's well over there.

Steve E

pluto
05-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by velcro-fly
Pluto -

Hey Mark! yeah Waialua Steve here:D

I've cut way back on the HC circus - spend more time with my Andersons....getting ready to pull the trigger on another.

Still playing my 101b and my Splawn ....actually looking for something with a little less gain to round it all out.

Hope all's well over there.

Steve E

Too cool-I know your name looked familiar. I remember some of you guys on the HC forum were really making me gas for the Splawn. I'm glad you made it here! What new Andy are you getting?

velcro-fly
05-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by pluto
Too cool-I know your name looked familiar. I remember some of you guys on the HC forum were really making me gas for the Splawn. I'm glad you made it here! What new Andy are you getting?

Well - I've got a swamp ash Hardtail Classic, and a Hollow DT Classic - I might take the leap and get a Cobra, or a Hollow Classic...I haven't decided yet but I've got to do it soon to make the order window....we'll see.

Otherwise just going through the normal GAS withdrawls - you know the deal. And yeah - the Splawn is killer, a one trick pony, but quite the trick it does :D

How bout you?

Steve

pluto
05-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Steve, I don't have any Andys on order for now although I finally will be getting my second Suhr next week. If my finances are alright, I will probably order another Andy next year. I did get to try out two different Splawns (Carlos at Hot Licks in Pearl City orders Splawns regularly)-you're right-one trick pony although one of them did have the clean mod which was alright. I liked the Splawns-they sound like hot modded Marshalls and are really forgiving (which is good for hacks like myself!). I'm interested to see how his own amp line (non modded Marshalls) will do now that he has started to do that.

John Price
05-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!

Enjoy yourself!

;)