PDA

View Full Version : TA strap pins

Stratman53
04-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Can you tell me what the concept is behind the TA's having two strap pins on the body ?

dpeterson
04-22-2004, 11:55 AM
set it down on the floor and prop it up against the wall, or your amp... sits perfectly.

take another guitar you have, do the same and watch it lean, and fall over.

dave

pluto
04-22-2004, 12:05 PM
It's the most ingenious invention. I never realized how useful it was until I sat my Suhr down and it fell to the side. All guitar makers should do this.

tom
04-22-2004, 12:21 PM
i must give credit where credit is due. dave schecter showed me this many years ago, and he credited the dan armstrong guitars from the early 70's. we get some calls from people that don't want them, so we will do only one on the butt if it's ordered that way.

mbrown3
04-22-2004, 12:43 PM
I LOVE the two buttons...another factor (along with SS frets) that makes me choose Anderson over other companies. That, fit and finish, and customer service! ;)

GASMAN
04-22-2004, 09:46 PM
I've got an older Schecter "tele" copy with the two strap buttons. I don't know what year it is -------but will always wonder if Tom had something to do with the building of it. Reminds me so much of an Anderson. Love it. Will never get rid of it. Have never seen another one like it.