PDA

View Full Version : strap locks, tuner, new potentiometer

Ray K.
01-04-2009, 11:38 PM
First come, first served. I'm only asking for a little bit to cover shipping and if you can't swing that, no sweat!

(1) set Dunlop original Straplok. Like new but not in original packaging.

(1) set Dunlop Ergo Strap Lok. New in original packaging. I tried them here at home, but they're not for me. - spoken for and shipped

(1) potentiometer from WD Music. In original sealed packaging with washers and nut. I don't remember why/when I got this. There is only WD Music's logo on the cardboard backing. The pot has 17-WD500 stamped on it. It's a full size pot with a 3/8" long split shaft. I don't know what taper it is.

(1) Ibanez DAT6 Digital Auto Tuner with instruction manual. I bought this new around '85, I believe. Seems to work fine, though the plastic input jack may need replacing soon. Here is a link with a pic and info: http://www.ibanez.co.jp/anniversary/expansion.php?cat_id=127&now=1

PM me if interested or with any questions.

Thanks,
Ray K.

Road King
01-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Hey dude, I'll take the original straplocks if you still have them. Let me know what I owe you for shipping and handling.

Very cool,
Brad

guitarzan
01-05-2009, 09:54 AM
i'll take the ergo loks if they're still available.
lemme know how much to cover shipping to 92821

Ray K.
01-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Road King and Guitarzan get the straplocks!

You guys PM me your info so I'll know where to mail them. I'll let you know when they go out and how much for shipping.

Actually, these items are small enough that I'll probably just send them USPS First Class. It'll take a few days longer. But, if you really need them sooner, let me know and I can do Priority Mail.

Thanks,
Ray K.

Ray K.
01-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Road King,

If you still want the straplocks, I need your info so I can get them shipped to you. Please PM me.

Thanks,
Ray K.

p.s. Guitarzan, yours are on the way.

Ray K.
01-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure why I haven't heard from Road King. So to be fair, if someone else wants/needs the Dunlop straplocks, please PM me with your mailing info and I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Ray K.

guitarzan
01-12-2009, 03:30 PM
I got them. Thank you so much!
-c

Ray K.
01-13-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for letting me know, and you're quite welcome. I hope you enjoy them! :)

Ray K.