PDA

View Full Version : FIRST ATOM CT WITH HC's AND KICKBACK!

TonyG
12-17-2008, 04:11 PM
I see the first Atom CT with the new HC pickups and a kickback switch has rolled off the TAG production line (12-13-08A).
In my humble opinion this switching format should be more versatile than the series/parallel switching which has been offered on the CT's with the HC pickups to date.
Hopefully, my new baby will soon be winging it's way to England via Eddie at Indoor Storm. I can't wait!

tom
12-17-2008, 05:06 PM
well actually not shipped. i think that is a typo or just wishful thinking. we have not finalized the hxh kickback. too much going on these days. hope to finish it next week if we can get the spraybooth back up and running. had an explosion on the roof yesterday.

mdrs
12-17-2008, 09:26 PM
well actually not shipped. i think that is a typo or just wishful thinking. we have not finalized the hxh kickback. too much going on these days. hope to finish it next week if we can get the spraybooth back up and running. had an explosion on the roof yesterday.

Explosion on the roof??? Dish brother...........

Do you still have a roof???? Everyone O.K.????

.......did you have to register with Homeland Security??

tom
12-18-2008, 12:54 AM
the gas heater that heats the spray booth air let out a sonic boom loud blast yesterday morning. it shook the building 100 feet away. no one was hurt and the building is fine. no damage except a week without spraying and $6k for a new heater. coulda been way worse.

dannopelli
12-18-2008, 01:06 AM
... and $6k for a new heater. coulda been way worse.

YEOWCH!!!!!

michaelomiya
12-18-2008, 06:02 AM
the gas heater that heats the spray booth air let out a sonic boom loud blast yesterday morning. it shook the building 100 feet away. no one was hurt and the building is fine. no damage except a week without spraying and $6k for a new heater. coulda been way worse.

tom, does your bldg manager or landlord provide a gas heater for each unit? or was this an installed improvement specifically to support TAG ops?

the reason I ask is that bldg maintenance is a landlord obligation (I've got 95 million SF of 3rd pty leaseholds under asset management currently). it would be considered a CAM expense (a cost shared by all tenants in your complex) if it's the std environmental unit.

if it is a specific cost borne by TAG to support your operations, then ensure that the landlord procures at least 3 bids prior to installation, especially if it's billed back to TAG/laurie at the end of the month. Landlords are notorious for going with the most expensive/best service option if the cost of a building improvement is offset by a tenant.

mdrs
12-18-2008, 08:17 AM
Happy to hear that nobody was hurt!! Sounds like a big boom!! I HATE when that happens.

Please stay safe, Tom. We all need you. We have GAS to take care of too, you know!!

:cool:

Thoth105
12-18-2008, 11:30 AM
We have GAS to take care of too, you know!!

:cool:

BOOOOOOO!!!!

;-)

Glad all at TAG are safe.

tom
12-18-2008, 11:36 AM
no michael, it's all ours. it just heats the spray booth air as it passes through. kinda like we're heating newbury park. our landlord graciously gives us nothing.

michaelomiya
12-18-2008, 06:02 PM
no michael, it's all ours. it just heats the spray booth air as it passes through. kinda like we're heating newbury park. our landlord graciously gives us nothing.

aww tom, I'm sorry to hear that. Why are landlords soooo stingey? :)

FWIW, if you were my tenant, there would definitely be incentives and concessions!!!;) :D

tom
12-18-2008, 06:47 PM
wanna buy a building?

mbrown3
12-18-2008, 08:44 PM
There was an explosion at my building today too, but that's because I had Taco Bell for lunch...

:(

csd
12-18-2008, 08:54 PM
nice. . . . !

michaelomiya
12-19-2008, 01:48 AM
wanna buy a building?

trust me when I say that me and about million other companies (aka vultures and opportunity funds) are just salivating at the chance to scoop up some undervalued real estate....it's a race for capital...

BTW, ever heard of Ultimate Ears? They make in-ear monitors for Motley Crue, VanHalen, Cheap Trick, Weezer, etc..
Brian Swerdfeger turned on the owner at UE (here in Irvine) to TAGs. I gave him your number. I'm headed over to p/u my custom plugs tomorrow, and I'll see if he's gonna place an order.

tom
12-19-2008, 11:55 AM
is ultimate the ones who have ear mold makers at the namm show? if so i smell a deal...

michaelomiya
12-19-2008, 02:17 PM
is ultimate the ones who have ear mold makers at the namm show? if so i smell a deal...

....I think so....:D :D :D

Son of Anderson
12-19-2008, 06:39 PM

i am pretty sure you smell deals =]

tom
12-19-2008, 07:00 PM
really? so what's on your christmas list?