PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Alert

santellavision
11-24-2008, 03:44 PM
For Sale Alert...

I was interested in that new Egnater Rebel 20 amp. (Lots of great buzz) So, I checked Musicians Friend. They had it on-line for $461 (Normal price is $599.) So, I called direct and got one for $459. Why the live operator price of $459? Who knows? Still, a great deal on one.

guitarzan
11-24-2008, 06:12 PM
For Sale Alert...

I was interested in that new Egnater Rebel 20 amp. (Lots of great buzz) So, I checked Musicians Friend. They had it on-line for $461 (Normal price is $599.) So, I called direct and got one for $459. Why the live operator price of $459? Who knows? Still, a great deal on one.

Those amps are very fun. I did some youtube videos... www.youtube.com/dognmoon

picnic
11-25-2008, 12:23 PM
The Rebel was my favorite find at NAMM last year. (Second was a TA Classic with VA's.) Great little amp, well thought out. Sounded terrific, maybe a little short on clean headroom, but the light breakup and dirt were very cool sounding. I think they had a TA and a Suhr for demoing. Bruce and his son were two really OK guys.
Good luck to them

noregretsguitar
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM
I bought a Rebel 20 for my Crowdster+. Finally an amp that makes the electric side of my Crowdster+ sound like an electric guitar! I love it. It is versatile. The 1x12 cabinet seems to be transparent too. Great purchase. (I run my Crowdster+ in stereo with the acoustic side going straight to a BBE acoustimax then into the PA system.)