PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Dealer- Horrific Fire

sylvanshine
09-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I know dealer talk is kinda verbotten here, but I just wanted to give a shout out to a member, Tim Bascom who runs a great little store in my wife's hometown of Lebanon, MO called Morgan Music. I met him in early August when my wife and I went back for her reunion. He was excited about becoming a new Anderson dealer.

Anyway, a high speed police chase last week ended up with the pursued crashing into the store. His van exploded on impact, causing a serious fire and unfortunately his death

Everyone is all right (except the driver obviously). Some pretty scary pictures here: http://morganmusic.com/fire.html. Good luck Tim and co.

Any Andersons hurt buddy?

tom
09-12-2008, 06:04 PM
i spoke to tim on monday. he was wonderfully composed after such a horrific event. they have a temporary facility set up and i believe are functioning from there now. they will do a complete rebuild, but am not sure how long that will take. they will be receiving their first andy's very soon. best wishes to all involved for a speedy recovery of the business.

JohnnyBeck
09-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow...I'm really sorry the guy that was being chased died. And also sorry to see all those instruments torn up like that. That's really sad.

SonicGator
09-12-2008, 08:44 PM
I saw this on TGP a few days ago. Very tragic for all involved.

gotGASbad
09-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Nasty, sad to see all those charred instruments.

thefunkyone
09-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Wow that's horrible. :(

MEP
09-14-2008, 07:14 PM
The owners of this store are great guys. I've only done one deal with them but it was very good. They have been really into the bluegrass music scene, and it is nice to see them branching into the higher end electrics like Anderson.