PDA

View Full Version : Lava Cable Launches New Website

Lava Man
07-07-2008, 06:33 AM
In an effort to serve its customer's better and provide a more logical layout Lava Cable has launched a new website:

http://www.lavacable.com

The Sommer Carbokab microphone cable has been added and the Lava right angle Solder-Free plug will be added in about 4 weeks. Another new revolutionary product designed by Lava Cable for guitarists will be added in about 6 weeks....so keep an eye out!

Still diggin' my Cobra S...

pipedwho
07-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Love my tweed ELCs, love my mini-ELC patch leads, oh, and love my Cobra S too! :D

BTW, do you make cables with the right angle Neutrik silent connectors?

John Price
07-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Looks great!

I'm still lovin' all my Lava cables!

The best cable on the planet for the best guitar's on the Planet!

JP.....

John Price
07-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Love my tweed ELCs, love my mini-ELC patch leads, oh, and love my Cobra S too! :D

BTW, do you make cables with the right angle Neutrik silent connectors?

Yes! He does! I just received a few cables with that connector. Great for live gigs!

tom
07-07-2008, 08:03 PM
the lava man is a great guy with great products and service.

akivisuals
07-08-2008, 01:29 PM
the lava man is a great guy with great products and service.

+1 on that! Mark is one of the good uns!

Pietro
07-08-2008, 05:10 PM
ak,

Have you gotten one of his (or anybody's) stereo cables for your C+? The one I'm using is NOT the one I want to be using, and I need to pick up a couple 20' high-quality "insert/stereo" cables for the C+ and a couple other guitars that need such a cable. What are you using? I guess I used to always think that expensive cables were "snake oil" but recently learned for myself that they most definitely are not. Trouble is, all my guitars are "stereo" and I need the proper cable to run them.

Thanks,
Peter

tom
07-08-2008, 05:34 PM
that's a good question for mark. he offers many different brands of cable and could tell you the dif and where it makes sense to spend the $.

akivisuals
07-08-2008, 05:52 PM
ak,

Have you gotten one of his (or anybody's) stereo cables for your C+? The one I'm using is NOT the one I want to be using, and I need to pick up a couple 20' high-quality "insert/stereo" cables for the C+ and a couple other guitars that need such a cable. What are you using? I guess I used to always think that expensive cables were "snake oil" but recently learned for myself that they most definitely are not. Trouble is, all my guitars are "stereo" and I need the proper cable to run them.

Thanks,
Peter

Hey Pietro. I asked Mark about what he'd recommend for my Crowdster+. I told him I wanted an angled TRS < 2 mono ends. I had the ends at around 2' per end to go to my pedalboard and to a Baggs DI. One end has a straight Neutrik and the other an angled one so that I know which end goes to the DI and which one to my pedalboard. For my price requirements he recommended the Gepco Xband. That was last year sometime. He now has a number of excellent high end brands like Evidence Audio, Sommer, Vovox and Cardas Audio to choose from. I guess your choice would rest on how much you want to spend now that there are plenty of high end options to choose from. My regular mono instrument cables are Zaolla to give you a reference point of what I use. For my pedalboard I use Bill Lawrence cables.

Geosh
07-11-2008, 12:49 PM
ak,

Thanks,
Peter

I am also using the Gepco XBand Cables with a TRS to (2) TS with my Crowdy "+" I love the cables. Great quality and excellent sound, especially compared to other cables in the same price range.

hdhoo73
07-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks I just ordered mine!!

tom
07-21-2008, 10:35 PM
just so i know, how much is that cable?

hdhoo73
07-22-2008, 06:09 PM
I bought the Gepco X-Band insert Y cable mentioned above for $39.95...an incredible bargain for a higher end cable.

tom
07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
that's very reasonable. how long?

hdhoo73
07-22-2008, 07:52 PM
That's for a twelve footer with a two foot Y end.