PDA

View Full Version : Joining the TAG family - new S Classic!

grapeshot
06-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Hello! My first TAG is going through final set-up at the factory! I'm pretty excited. It's an Ice Blue S Classic. Hopefully I will have it in a few weeks. It has a maple fretboard, red tortoise pickguard. two of the new SC single coils (ones with the big magnets) and an H2+ HB. Sweeeet! Hey, Tom, have you seen it? Just want to get an idea of how coolio it is.

tom
06-11-2008, 02:32 PM
sounds a lot like one i played yesterday. is it tennessee bound?

kccheers
06-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Tom, ain't that the one that you let me practice my sanding skills on last Friday?:eek: :eek: :eek:

(Thanx for the time for the tour)

cheers from KC!

tom
06-11-2008, 03:34 PM
that's the one! i thought you did a real good job for a beginner:eek:

Stys
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Ice Blue is by far my favorite color for a Classic. You'll love this guitar and most important, welcome to a wonderful family.

By the way, this will not be you last Anderson....

grapeshot
06-11-2008, 06:27 PM
That's the one! Awesome! I am VERY excited!

stevem7
06-12-2008, 09:54 AM
grapeshot,

Which dealer did you use in TN? I live in the Murfreesboro area and our only Anderson dealer closed up shop and split town. Just curious.

stevem7

grapeshot
06-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Eric Martin/Martin Music

www.martinmusicguitar.com

Eric is a good guy. I bought my PRS Hiland from him.

SonicGator
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
grapeshot,

Which dealer did you use in TN? I live in the Murfreesboro area and our only Anderson dealer closed up shop and split town. Just curious.

stevem7

Guitar Heaven, right? When I lived in Nashville, they were over on Old Hickory Blvd.

World Music over in Bellevue is the new TAG dealer in Nashville I believe.

stevem7
06-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Yeah Guitar Heaven. I really liked those guys. I thought it was awesome they left Nashville and moved down in my neck of the woods but they didn't stay too long. A shame, they were a good bunch. I've never stopped in World Music but I've heard good things about 'em. Next time I'm in West Nashville during the day I'll check them out. Thanks...