PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Hollow T?

scottiK
03-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Just came across a Lake Placid Blue Hollow T on ebay....when I went to the serial search on the Anderson site in the comments it said the guitar was reported stolen a year ago.

Anyone know the scoop?

scott

tom
03-29-2004, 06:56 PM
just looked up the owner, called and left a message for him that his guitar is on ebay. thanks for the heads up.

Stan Malinowski
03-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Great work Scott, and kudos to Tom for tracking down the original owner. I hope it returns back to its rightful owner.

scottiK
03-30-2004, 08:15 AM
Thanks Stan. The guitar had nickel-covered pu's, which was a little different for an Anderson, so I thought I would go to the serial search and see if there was any info on the pu's. In the comments they had listed that the guitar was reported stolen....smart move!

Hope this makes it back to its rightful place!

scott

joe1962
03-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Pretty dumb of the seller to post the serial number on eBay if it is stolen, unless he's not the one who stole it. Then again, you have to be pretty stupid to steal someone's guitar in the first place.

Stan Malinowski
04-04-2004, 08:43 AM
Looks like the seller pulled the auction. Hopefully the rightful owner was able to work things out with the seller. Personally, I think the seller probably wasn't even aware he had a hot item in his hands.