PDA

View Full Version : Another TAG Newbie From Virginia

Harker1440
05-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Hello All,
I just wanted to say hi and to say how happy I am to join the TAG family.
I played and purchased my first TA 7 weeks ago Drop Top Purple Burst Serial# 12-13-07a and just added a second one last week Hollow Drop Top Classic serial # 10-29-07n both came from Chuck Levins in MD and boy have I been bitten hard by the bug and I already want another one!!! I am glad that the forum is here to help me get through the GAS withdrawls I am soon to start experiencing again :D .

Craig

toadcaller
05-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Hey Craig. Welcome and congrats. I grabbed my second TAG before my first one needed tuning. No shame!

pipedwho
05-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the forum! But, as per forum dogma, thou shalt post pics of thine TAGs! :D

And BTW, trans purple and trans purple burst are definitely the way to go. ;)

greenpicks88
05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey Craig, glad you're here!

Harker1440
05-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I post pics and I will do so asap.
Thanks Again Guys
Craig

pipedwho
05-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I post pics and I will do so asap.
Thanks Again Guys
Craig
This post in another thread describes a pretty simple method for posting pics in this forum: http://andersonforum.com/board/showpost.php?p=39901&postcount=8

All you need is a digital camera and some photos. :)

enr1co
05-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Welcome and congrats on the "double-double" order! ( Sorry have In-n-out" on the mind)

You can post your purple pics here or post them to this thread...
http://andersonforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=4437

but just post em'! :D

Casper
05-07-2008, 05:32 AM
Hey Craig, where in VA are you? I am in Richmond. I just bought a new axe from Paul at Chuck's a couple of weeks ago..cool store eh? I hope you didn't have to drive like I did!
Welcome to the forum..
Shaun

dannopelli
05-07-2008, 06:45 AM
I find the easist way to post pics is to use www.photobucket.com. Once you upload your pic just right click and copy the bottom link below your pic. Then right click and paste that link into a post here. It will automatically be resized to a web forum acceptable size.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

hdhoo73
06-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Welcome Craig. I'm near Charlottesville and am contemplating parting with my Crowdster for a couple weeks so Tom can install the CMA pup in it...long trip from coast to coast!:eek:

Hey Enrico, I wish we had "In-n-Out" here in the Commonwealth...best fast food burger in the biz...imho:p

mdrs
06-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Welcome Craig!!

There is only one cure for TAG GAS..........

.............another TAG!! :)

I have owned my Koa HDT for about two months and have ordered my second.

You can't fight the feeling.

btw, I second the suggestion of using photobucket for posting photos.

Road King
06-12-2008, 11:28 AM
I just felt like I needed to correct a misconception you may have about the TAG forum faithful. We will not (unless caught in a moment of temporary insanity) help you through bouts of GAS. We will instead egg on and try to induce futher bouts of GAS, especially if it has to do with TAGs and will then go so far as to help you pick out your next TAG just to get a quick fix with our own GAS issues. You are now, my friend, amongst the infected. Welcome to the forum. Good luck and Godspeed.:)

kurt1981
06-16-2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome, hope it's not as hot out there as it is here in Arizona!!!!! I'm starting to worry my Tags will melt on the way to the gig. And, as previously said, if you are looking for new toys, all of us are quick to jump in with suggestions, all be it sometimes pricey ones!!!! Part of the fun though, you never get tired of looking at the new stuff out there. I'm currently working on funding for my third TAG, so I'm right there with you.

Harker1440
06-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks Guys for the Support.:D

X - Road 28
07-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Welcome, I'm a newbie myself.

The one thing I can tell you is that I've used up every ounce of energy to not go on a buying spree, hard it is my friend.

X