PDA

View Full Version : Andersons everywhere!!

dnewman3
03-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Was watching The Grand Ol' on GAC last night...was saw teh lead player playing an Anderson Guitar. Alot of PPL playing anderson... can watch the County Music Video's and see Anderson about once an hour if not more than that.

Can Ya Get BRENT MASON to start playing one!!??

When i first started my search for my next guitar...i almost bought his signature model from Valley Art Guitars. i ended up going with anderson cause i just happened to find what i have been trying to build from my fenders. Acoustic and electric on one great musical instrument. usually one or the other is going to be good and the other one fair. The One true thing that put anderson over the top ...was the fact that Mr. Anderson him self takes pride in what he sells and does what he can to help the ppl who have bought his guitars. Mr. Anderson himself has replied to questions already on my guitar...

That is pure dedication to your product and the buyers.

Thanks again for my Anderson...

(nicked name her Betty"
Name just fits.

Dave

tom
03-29-2004, 01:22 PM
thanks for the kind words. brent bought a hollowt years ago, and i always thought it was probably not the right combination for him. we don't generally chase artists, it feels too weird for me. we're glad to help them when they contact us.

dnewman3
03-29-2004, 01:25 PM
his signature looked nice...just not gig worthy....too much stuff to do to get the right tone...while trying to play live..
it did look like a great session guitar...

but i need something i can use...not just admire.