PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

briansinger
04-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey guys a fellow Anderson Guitar lover. Well Obviously Tom checks this site out regularly. Tom I see you answered my question about the mod 50 amp very quickly. Well I discovered TA Guitars 4 years ago and now I own 3 guitars. i absolutely love these guitars. I would own 10 of them if I could. I have a 98 Hollow Classic, a 06 Hollow Drop Top Classic, and a 06 Classic.

Please check out my music as you can preivew it and see my Anderson guitars at www.briandavidsinger.com My music is also available on Apple i Tunes as well.

I am always looking for the next Anderson for the herd. Lastly, Tom I wanted to thank Roy for hooking me up with Benny. He is going to do the refret too stainless on my 98' as well as put in an H2+. i will be sending the gutiar for a freshing up soon. My only regret was that i could not send it to you guys at the shop. I wanted you to sign the back of the headstock but roy told me your regular repair guys was working the whole summer with STP. Warm Regards, Brian 763 226-9369

enr1co
04-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Well I discovered TA Guitars 4 years ago and now I own 3 guitars. i absolutely love these guitars. I would own 10 of them if I could. I have a 98 Hollow Classic, a 06 Hollow Drop Top Classic, and a 06 Classic.

Welcome to the forum Brian! 3 TAGS in 4 years...Sounds like you are on a good pace to have 10 by ~year 2015 ;)

e