PDA

View Full Version : Hello To All - Another Newbie

X - Road 28
04-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Just wanted to drop a warm hello to everyone, I am now an official TAG proud owner.

My name is Gus - Friends call me X - Married 42 year old wanna be rock star, proud parent of 2 wonderful and musically talented kids ( 1 - Drummer, 1 - Guitarist ). I was recently introduced to TAG's and was floored by the feel and quality.

I'll be snooping around to learn the rules and will try not to post backward questions, if I step out of line feel free to knock a backhand into me.

X

picnic
04-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Welcome and congrats on the TAG.
What did you get and where?

X - Road 28
04-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Deleted out of respect to the dealer - I returned the guitar, nothing wrong with it - we just didn't bond. The hunt for the next one continues...

X

pipedwho
04-23-2008, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the forum!

That is one very nice guitar. It's good to see you followed the cardinal forum rule: All new forumites must post at least one picture of their axe. ;)

toadcaller
04-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Welcome and congrats on a beautiful guitar. Love it!

strat56
04-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome, very nice guitar!

dannopelli
04-23-2008, 01:09 PM
HEY MAN!!

Nice Geetar. Don't worry about the backward posts! There are no snobs here. I can almost guarantee you if you do it will still get several meaningful replies.

This is a great place! Want to know about the secret hand shake?

guitarzan
04-23-2008, 03:16 PM
This is a great place! Want to know about the secret hand shake?

ahh, yes. The secret handshake. I probably shouldn't post this publicly, but what you do is put your new Anderson in your right hand. Since that's the hand we shake with, I'll hold the guitar while we greet. You'll get a new Anderson when you teach someone else the secret handshake. :)

welcome to the forum, by the way. And enjoy that guitar, it's a beauty.

dannopelli
04-23-2008, 08:24 PM
ahh, yes. The secret handshake. I probably shouldn't post this publicly, but what you do is put your new Anderson in your right hand. Since that's the hand we shake with, I'll hold the guitar while we greet. You'll get a new Anderson when you teach someone else the secret handshake. :)

welcome to the forum, by the way. And enjoy that guitar, it's a beauty.

Oh you gave it away!

csd
04-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Sweet quilt! Welcome aboard.