PDA

View Full Version : Gotw

Barry
03-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Dont know Ryan but but after reading the GOTW , good things come to good positive thinking people . Need more people like that around . By the way , he mentions a tone bone headbone VT . I use one as well . Great piece of gear .

enr1co
03-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Dont know Ryan but but after reading the GOTW , good things come to good positive thinking people . Need more people like that around.

I also only know "ryman" from the early beginnings of "Taylor guitar" forum-land and then saw that he was a fellow Anderson fan as one of the early members as this forum was launched. I remember his posts when he was selling off gear to make his move from CO to Nashville :)

Congratulations Ryan to your achievments and success! Your story is an inspiration and thank you for the reminder to all us to never give up on your dreams!

Also, thanks again Roy for another wonderful feel-good GOTW write up!

e

mbrown3
03-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Cool stuff. Good call on Dann Huff, too...he's been one of my favorites since The Live Set.

Ecky-Thump
03-31-2008, 07:18 AM
Yeah; that was a great GOTW. Really brought a smile to my face. :)

Amazing sparkly finish too! Love it over the quilt - looks fab under the lights!

Casper
03-31-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought I loved Trans Plum before! Thanks for ruining my guitars Ryan!;)
Good choice bro! I am already scheming to get one of those.
Kelly's easy on the eyes too.....:)
Shaun

BrownDog
03-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Congrats Ryan on your success. I remember your postings during the early stages of your move to Nashville - the wonder, the trepidation, the excitment. It is indeed great that you've been able to fulfill dreams through hard work, courage (trusting yourself and your talents), making the most of opportunities - plus, the support of those who love you. The smile on your face when you're playing says it all.

As Jimi said: Play on.

With tone and oneness, Mike

ryman150
03-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey guys... Ok, so I have to say that the GOTW was just amazing. I am so honored to be a part of that. I can remember how bad I wanted to someday even own an Anderson guitar when I was in high school. It's neat to look back and remember moments like that. Roy, Tom, and everyone at Anderson are just the most wonderful group of people!

Thanks for all the support here on the forum. ;) Love this place!

Mister T
04-01-2008, 08:30 AM
I love it. Now I am thinking....can sparkle be added to any translucent color?

enr1co
04-01-2008, 08:45 AM
I love it. Now I am thinking....can sparkle be added to any translucent color?

Oooh, I like too...sparkle koa???...hmmm... naahh:p

e

dannopelli
04-01-2008, 08:45 AM
That was all just fabulous. Things like this are why we own these guitars.

I know there are a lot of other small/boutique manufacturers and some of them blog too. I get on a few of those sites from time to time.

But there is just a just a different sense here than anywhere. It is a community.

Thanks Roy for a great GOTW column.

Thanks Ryan for being the reason for the column. You deserve all the success and accolades for taking the risk you did and for the hard work you put in to deserve the reward.

And thanks Tom for all the rest.

akivisuals
04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Very cool Ryan! Congrats to you on your gig and on your new Anderson! Great to see good things happen to good people! :)