PDA

View Full Version : Hey Amigos!

JOE
02-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Been lurking for a while, but I feel part of the club now that I have ordered my first Anderson- a Koa Crowdster plus! Oui, Oui. It's true! Another koa-eyed baby Crowdster plus coming into the world!

Looks like a really great gang! Tom, thank-you for doing what you do and leading a whole bunch of like minded people to the place you found!

strat56
02-27-2008, 07:25 AM
Welcome, seems like there's a lot of interest in Koa. I hope there's enough available!!

Pietro
02-27-2008, 09:52 AM
We are pleased to welcome you, it's a fun place for sure...

But...

If you fail to post a cool pic of your guitar in the next 20 minutes we will all come and TP your house and then paint it green. Not the really cool green either, but the sick pukey ugly green...

You have been warned.
:D

dannopelli
02-28-2008, 08:12 AM
We are pleased to welcome you, it's a fun place for sure...

But...

If you fail to post a cool pic of your guitar in the next 20 minutes we will all come and TP your house and then paint it green. Not the really cool green either, but the sick pukey ugly green...

You have been warned.
:D

Yep! I went to the Sherwin Williams store yesterday to get a new batch!

WELCOME!

Shannon
02-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Welcome, brother.

Are you like me and hope that after our guitars are finished, Hawaii puts an embargo on ALL Koa harvesting?:p

Just for fun...

Check your PM's!

And welcome to your new addiction...;)

tom
02-28-2008, 11:50 AM
the only koa coming out of hawaii now is off private land and stumps of dying trees on public land, so there's definitely a limited supply.

Shannon
02-28-2008, 12:42 PM
the only koa coming out of hawaii now is off private land and stumps of dying trees on public land, so there's definitely a limited supply.

YAY!!!!
http://www.fishbot.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/nohands/yay.jpg

Pietro
02-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Very disturbing photo. thanks for messing up my whole day.