PDA

View Full Version : Help with new Anderson order

wondermoose
02-19-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm graduating from college in May and I am thinking about ordering and Anderson with hopes that it would be ready sometime around then (it may be too late for that now). I'd love to have it be the date of my graduation. I have a Hollow T with my birthday for the serial that I don't think I could ever part with. I also have a gold top Atom that I love, but haven't become totally attached to :). Anyway, I was thinking I could put the Atom up for sale to help pay for a new TA. I'd like to get another Hollow T with some different features to compliment the one I have without seeming like I have the same thing going on with both. I just saw a video of an Anderson with a reverse headstock. I just thought I'd like to do something different with this one since my Hollow T Classic is pretty classy and traditional, 08-21-06N. Any ideas to help compliment my other Hollow T would be appreciated. Thanks fellas!

Barry
02-19-2008, 05:18 AM
I'm graduating from college in May and I am thinking about ordering and Anderson with hopes that it would be ready sometime around then (it may be too late for that now). I'd love to have it be the date of my graduation. I have a Hollow T with my birthday for the serial that I don't think I could ever part with. I also have a gold top Atom that I love, but haven't become totally attached to :). Anyway, I was thinking I could put the Atom up for sale to help pay for a new TA. I'd like to get another Hollow T with some different features to compliment the one I have without seeming like I have the same thing going on with both. I just saw a video of an Anderson with a reverse headstock. I just thought I'd like to do something different with this one since my Hollow T Classic is pretty classy and traditional, 08-21-06N. Any ideas to help compliment my other Hollow T would be appreciated. Thanks fellas!
You should call Roy at Anderson and talk to him about what you like in a guitar . He was very helpful when i was speccing my Cobra .

dannopelli
02-19-2008, 08:03 AM
Ditto on the Roy help. He is the source.