PDA

View Full Version : What Color Do You Want?

Stan Malinowski
03-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Here's a fun question......

What color which Anderson does not presently offer would you like to see?

For me I would love a maple top done in what PRS calls Matteo Blue with a tinted natural mahog back and binding.

For a solid color I would love to see what Fender called "Ocean Turquoise" from the 60's Custom Color selections.

Remember the colors you want don't necessarily need to be colors from other manufacturers but can be colors you visualize in your mind!

dnewman3
03-22-2004, 08:16 AM
I think its Brooks and Dunn that had a tele that was the delux series that had binding, nashville set up (3 pups) and the color was called "sunrise" or "sunset"
awesome color.

Stan Malinowski
03-22-2004, 08:25 AM
the color was called "sunrise" or "sunset"

Yeah, wasn't that the color of the guitar they used in "Fiddler On The Roof"?:D Sorry for the bad joke but it is Monday morning!

dnewman3
03-22-2004, 08:28 AM
Monday's....sometime its good to be the boss....i decided it was more important to wait here at home for my anderson...so i took the day off...

:D

Stan Malinowski
03-22-2004, 08:34 AM
i decided it was more important to wait here at home for my anderson...so i took the day off...

If it was me I would be at the UPS Depot at 6:30AM and "stalk" the driver bringing you your new Andy!!!:D

....but then again I am not a normal person!

dnewman3
03-22-2004, 09:01 AM
well even that...i cant get a responce from the tracking number that the shipper sent me.

what does ups tracking numbers start with??

Stan Malinowski
03-22-2004, 09:04 AM
Virtually every UPS Tracking Number I have ever seen starts with "1Z". I did have one or two which were shipped UPS thru a Mail Boxes, Etc (now the UPS Store) which did not have the 1Z prefix, but just a string of numbers.

Is it possible he shipped via FedEx or Airborne Express?

andersonguy
03-23-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi guys!
I have an alder classic coming in april. I always love trying something new so I ordered Sage Green Metallic for the color. Im sure I will pop a pic up when it comes. Should be different and hopefully I will love it. Bummer if I dont.:eek:

MikeHil
03-23-2004, 01:46 AM
I know you said not currently offered but, sorry - I have the urge to chime in.

If it's deep blue, I love it and Tom's got all the bases covered for me right now.

So, the likely next axe will be one of those hot Deep Bora Bora to Blueburst fade to black yummy.... oh my god, where's the checkbook.

Problem is, like dnewman3, I'd rather be home with my Andys'. I know you can make money playing out, but can you cash in for staying home and playing with toys?

SO dnewman3 ... give us the scoop man. How is it, how are you and are you going to work tomorrow?

I'll check other postings for it.

Mike