PDA

View Full Version : Used Double Strat Gator Case

Casper
01-31-2008, 03:08 PM
I have just gotten a new double strat Gator Case and wanted to donate my old one to someone who may need to carry 2 axes to the gig like me. It will also fit an Atom.

Now, this thing has been on about 300 road dates and isn't pretty, in fact, some the latches need replacing, (Gator will send you new latches) the interiors are still great, plenty of storage and it has tow wheels. You may want to paint over my road info and logos, but It has been a great case and that is why I got another one.
If you will pay $35.00 shipping in CONUS, I'll send it to you. If I don't get any responses in a week, I'll put it out for trash. First PM gets it.
Shaun

guitarzan
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
I'll take it if you still got it! (unless, of course, someone else needs it more...) Let's leave it up for 24 hours for the road dogs and see if somebody's prayers have been answered.

-corey

Casper
02-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Hey Corey!
How nice of you to give someone else a chance! That's what makes our forum great. However, I did say that first reply gets it. I'll PM you tonight at after 5pm est with info for shipping, etc. if nobody with a greater need responds.
Shaun