PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to trade an extra Strap Lock?

MikeHil
03-21-2004, 04:22 AM
Anybody out there want to trade? I have one extra black (that's leftover black, not extra meaning blacker than black) Dunlop endpin and I need a gold one.

First come, first serve. Get 'em while they're hot.

Stan Malinowski
03-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Mike,

I have an extra gold Dunlop Straplok you can have. It is the "Dual-Use" Style (looks more like a conventional strap button).

BTW - You can buy only the Straplok Buttons & Screw Kits from AllParts.com. $4 for a set of nickel and $5 for a set of gold. It is a LOT cheaper han having to buy the whole setup (buttons/screws/strap hardware).

MikeHil
03-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks Stan - that's very kind.

Who needs Allparts - my plan worked perfectly. I've already scored a free one! :)

Seriously though, thank you for the suggestion. Now I'll know when it's time for #3.

Let me see if anybody can use mine first and I'll save you the trouble. Otherwise, I'll take you up on it.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

Mike

MikeHil
03-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Ans now, this morning I've found an extra box of gold Dunlops. So, that still leaves me with an extra black... I think... man, I'm so confused.

I'm not sure what requires more brainpower: Switcheroo configuration or strap button configuration.

Bottom line: I have extra strap locks. If you do too, let me know and we can trade. If not, let me know and I'll send them - my treat.

Duuuuh.