PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys...

JohnnyBeck
01-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Man...I just want you guys to know that I'm throwing a big man hug at y'all today. I just love being able to participate in a room full of guys that share my enthusiasm for TAGs...and music...and in such a friendly, laid-back environment. It's really a joy to come here and read the latest posts and see the latest guitars you guys have acquired. It's so much fun to hear you guys describe your guitars and your experiences playing them.

Thanks so much to the Magdon brother that sponsors this board.
And thanks so much to Tom for being such an outstanding craftsman and inspiring person.

Free round of hugs today...on me.

Johnny

tom
01-10-2008, 02:40 PM
love all around, that's how it's supposed to be. we can all like different things and still feel the love.

Kevin
01-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Man I agree, it's like a nudist colony for guys who play guitar!!!:D :D :D

Pietro
01-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Holy crap? You people are nudists? I think I'm at the wrong forum...
:rolleyes:

kurt1981
01-12-2008, 06:22 PM
I think I found the only advantage I have in not being able to see!!!!! Seriously, I love this forum too, and Tom is truly a class act. How many guitar builders hang out and talk shop, heck, sell personal gear to forum members, that's really something. It makes me not even want to look at any other guitars. Now, if Tom made amps and pedals, we'd all be in debt up to our ears!!!
God bless you all,
Kurt

dannopelli
01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Nudist?? :eek: :eek:

LMAO!!!! :D :D