PDA

View Full Version : A Newbie from Spain

Gerry Cooper
01-09-2008, 04:08 PM
My member name is my real one and I just wanted to say Hello and all the best for 2008 to you all. Just about to receive my first Tom Anderson guitar which is now on its way from England. Can't wait to get my hands and eyes on it so after it arrives I'll post up some photographs and information.

In the meantime I'll try and find my way about quietly.

All the best,

Gerry

enr1co
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Bienvenido and congrats on you new Anderson! Look forward to your posts and pics! Nice website!

Gerry Cooper
01-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Bienvenido and congrats on you new Anderson! Look forward to your posts and pics! Nice website!

Thanks Enrico, I'm constantly tracking it and with luck I might get it this Friday worst case next Monday:eek: .

GaryMcT
01-09-2008, 05:35 PM
What kind is it?

Gerry Cooper
01-09-2008, 05:42 PM
What kind is it?

Cobra S Custom Blue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/Greenplums/CustomBlueTomAndersonCobraS3.jpg

thefunkyone
01-09-2008, 06:42 PM
That is nice!!

Welcome to the forum!

Gerry Cooper
01-10-2008, 04:02 AM
That is nice!!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome and I am just hoping that when it arrives it as per the phographs and description given by the seller. It was described as being in mint condition, as in as new; considering it was made in 2000 I am intrigued. Tom has confirmed it was made then and for a friend of the Company, his super quick reply made me aware of why TAG's have such a superb name.

Having searched the internet high and low for information about these guitars it was impossible to find anyone who had a bad word to say about them.