PDA

View Full Version : New kid on the block

akivisuals
01-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Hello guys! I'm new here but have been posting on TGP, Harmony-central, HRI and some other sites for a while. Been playing Andersons for years and currently have a Natural-Honeyburst Crowdster Plus in flame maple/mahogany, Honeyburst Drop Top Classic in figured maple/alder, and a Dark Cherryburst Hollow Cobra on the way. I love the craftsmanship, sound, playability and innovations of your guitars Tom!

guitarzan
01-09-2008, 03:58 PM
welcome!

I'm pretty sure I came over and bought a Bad Cat Cub from you, right Andy?

So many amps... :rolleyes:

akivisuals
01-09-2008, 04:01 PM
welcome!

I'm pretty sure I came over and bought a Bad Cat Cub from you, right Andy?

So many amps... :rolleyes:

That's right! How's that amp treating you? I think I remember you selling it to a buddy of yours or something? Still liking those Egnaters?

guitarzan
01-09-2008, 04:04 PM
for sure- he's still got it, and it's been out on tour with Engelbert Humperdink and a bunch of others of that ilk. I'm actually doing a rehearsal for a fusion thing with that guy (and the Bad Cat) tomorrow night. It always sounds good...

Yeah, I'm still in love with the Egnater. Nobody's more surprised than I am. I have tried other amps here and there (because old habits die hard) but now I try those just as a hobby more than anything. The Egnater is what goes to gigs.

enr1co
01-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome akivisuals- Thanks for joining us! Have fun shopping for the incase!

GaryMcT
01-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Hello guys! I'm new here but have been posting on TGP, Harmony-central, HRI and some other sites for a while. Been playing Andersons for years and currently have a Natural-Honeyburst Crowdster Plus in flame maple/mahogany, Honeyburst Drop Top Classic in figured maple/alder, and a Dark Cherryburst Hollow Cobra on the way. I love the craftsmanship, sound, playability and innovations of your guitars Tom!

Welcome! I'm a huge honeyburst fan too! :)

thefunkyone
01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

michaelomiya
01-13-2008, 02:39 AM
Welcome bud! Any pics of your Andys?:cool:

akivisuals
01-14-2008, 03:26 AM
Welcome bud! Any pics of your Andys?:cool:

No pics of all of them yet. I'll have to shoot some when the Hollow Cobra arrives. Can't wait! :D